Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Official "Our Defensive Line Sucks" Thread (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=91352)

steelers33 09-16-2012 04:16 PM

Official "Our Defensive Line Sucks" Thread

Frustrations about the defensive line.. go

Curtain_of_Steel 09-16-2012 04:25 PM

Re: Official "Our Defensive Line Sucks" Thread

Currently the Jets Oline has taken them to the Marriott for lunch. They will be back shortly.

Steelers>NFL 09-16-2012 05:55 PM

Ike Taylor is a shadow of what he once was.

Kanata-Steeler 09-16-2012 06:27 PM

:rofl:
Unless of course this is one of those "satirical" threads ?, but if not then this thread "sucks" :coffee:
...kindly press the <Del> key.
Thanks.
:tt04:

steelfury02 09-16-2012 06:41 PM

my guess is after that first TD drive, Tricky Dick had a bone to pick with the D. After that, both they and the secondary had a stout game

TRH 09-16-2012 06:44 PM

i would have liked to be a fly on the wall at halftime. Both LeBeau and Tomlin had to be P***ED the lackluster, "don't give a s**t" way the defense was playing in the 1st half. You can bet your a** somebody was throwing the F-bombs down during that meeting.
2nd half was much better.

njsteeler87v2 09-16-2012 06:56 PM

Whatever Coach Tomlin and LeBeau said to the D must have indeed worked. Aside from the dumb penalties, they've stepped up big time to finally ground the Jets...

steelers33 09-16-2012 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanata-Steeler (Post 1029725)
:rofl:
Unless of course this is one of those "satirical" threads ?, but if not then this thread "sucks" :coffee:
...kindly press the <Del> key.
Thanks.
:tt04:

How does this thread suck? The defensive line has played poor in the first two games.

Fire Arians 09-16-2012 07:00 PM

a little worried about the d-line because they didn't perform well imo. i know the jets have a good running game and shonn greene is the real deal, but our run defense isn't what it used to be.

offense really won the day by taking major time off the clock and forcing sanchez to win the game on his arm

Goldsteel86 09-16-2012 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Arians (Post 1029772)
a little worried about the d-line because they didn't perform well imo. i know the jets have a good running game and shonn greene is the real deal, but our run defense isn't what it used to be.

offense really won the day by taking major time off the clock and forcing sanchez to win the game on his arm

Agreed but one thing to consider is how many times has the "D" bailed the offense out, I can think of quite a few. However, I totally agree with you as far as the game tonight goes.