Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Whats up? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=9145)

Patssuck456 08-01-2006 07:20 PM

Whats up?

Hey Finfan here, I'm just here to talk football and some smack before the opener and I'll be here afterwards no matter the outcome. I post on Finheaven.com too so if your intrested you can sign up.

HburgXL06 08-01-2006 07:33 PM

Re: Whats up?

Welcome man. Hope you enjoy it here. We are pretty open and friendly to fans of all teams although there always will be some good natured ribbing. But either way welcome and I'm sure you will enjoy it here. Oh, and don't worry I don't think many people here love the patriots much more than you guys do...after all they took us out at home twice. Peace.

BuFu

floodcitygirl 08-01-2006 07:57 PM

Welcome and enjoy! :smile:

BlackNGold203 08-01-2006 08:06 PM

Welcome to Steelers Fever!!

Hope you guys have a great season after getting whupped in the opener....:smile: :smile:

SteelerzGirl 08-01-2006 08:19 PM

Welcome to Steelers Fever, Patssuck456! :smile: I love the username. :sofunny:

SteelShooter 08-01-2006 08:22 PM

Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome ......................and did I say "Hey There!"

HometownGal 08-02-2006 08:09 AM

Hello and welcome! :smile: How do you prefer your crow - baked or broiled? :wink:

BlackNGold203 08-02-2006 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HometownGal
Hello and welcome! :smile: How do you prefer your crow - baked or broiled? :wink:

hehehe....:champs:

Prosdo 08-02-2006 01:07 PM

Welcome to SF!

SteelerFanInCA 08-02-2006 03:02 PM

Welcome to the site. Go Steelers!!!