Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Tailgate Party (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Steelers / Patriots Game This Year (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=915)

rowedf 06-13-2005 10:20 AM

Steelers / Patriots Game This Year

Hey guys a buddy of mine landed four tickets for the Steeler / Patsy's game this year and I'd like to plan a nice tailgaiting party. Last year we tailgated a few times down by high tops underneath the overpasses and we had a blast. Anyone here have any suggestions for location, time, etc....I'd really like to make this a great one.

BlitzburghRockCity 06-13-2005 04:28 PM

Re: Steelers / Patriots Game This Year

If you hook me up w/ one of those tickets, I'll be glad to show some cool places to tailgate ! :D :D

SteelersGirlTN7 06-17-2005 01:42 AM

Ohh man, I found out this game is gonna be the weekend Im in a wedding in Toledo. The wedding is Saturday. I cant go to the game, cuz I have to be back at work, but thank goodness its a late game. I;; have time to try and get back to Nashville to watch most of it! Makes me wish the bye week was that week and the game the next. LOL

hardwork 06-17-2005 01:07 PM

There aren't any good places to tailgate in Pittsburgh.

clevestinks 06-17-2005 02:11 PM

Come on HW , in all honesty , heve you ever been to the Burgh? It isn`t the city it was 15 years ago. It has turned out great.

BlitzburghRockCity 06-17-2005 06:38 PM

There's plenty of places to tailgate man.. Plenty! besides the stadium, you can tailgate and have a good time at any surrounding local establishment.

clevestinks 06-17-2005 07:51 PM

HW why not try and make it to the game in Pittsburgh? You can hang with some of us, we are starting to respect and like you more now that bungles fans are here.

C5-R1 08-10-2005 03:08 PM

I'll be going to the Steelers/Pats game on sept. 25th. Is there anywhere that forum members get together before the game?

SteelR1 08-10-2005 03:31 PM

Who ever goes, make sure we get some pics of the action....

C5-R1 08-10-2005 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelR1
Who ever goes, make sure we get some pics of the action....

I think I can handle that. :thmbup: