Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   DEFENSE???? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=91598)

ChristianKustomz 09-23-2012 06:33 PM

DEFENSE????

Hey everyone. I am a beloved Pittsburgh Steelers fan even though I live close to the Baltimore chokes. I am new here so hello to everyone.

I just want to vent for a moment because my level of discust has reached its boiling point. I think we can all agree Pittsburgh is thee toughest football team to beat next to the Ravens. However this year (and I don't think it's just me) it seems to me our defense sucks. In the last 5 years we have had one of the toughest hardest hitting defensive lines in the NFL. Let's not forget we had the #1 defense for the last 3 years in a row consecutively. So what is going on this year?

I am watching the Oakland Pitts game right now and it's an absolute disgrace. The last 3 games we have looked like a 3rd rate rookie team. I am so mad I feel like going to steelers headquarters and give them a piece of my mind. My team looks so weak and I am furious at how the defensive coordinator has screwed up the defense. We had one that worked so why screw with a good thing?

ChristianKustomz 09-23-2012 06:35 PM

Re: DEFENSE????

I can't believe we are struggling to beat Oakland. This is a sad day in steelers history.

rgj 09-23-2012 06:36 PM

No Defense.

Raiders win.

Curtain_of_Steel 09-23-2012 06:37 PM

No QB pressure, no pass coverage, DB stupid penaltys, and Ike is playing like he has for the past 3 games coming into this game.

ChristianKustomz 09-23-2012 06:40 PM

I know. What gives? What happened to our team? We went from being the HULK to one of those Hampsters promoting the Soul. Our team is soft. What the hell is going on?

ChristianKustomz 09-23-2012 06:42 PM

31-31. Really? The Raiders are not that good. In fact Raiders are one of the worst teams in the NFL so how I'm the he'll can a 7 SuperBowl championship team be getting squashed by a mediocre team? Did I miss something?

Goldsteel86 09-23-2012 06:43 PM

No push up front, hate to say it, but it looks as if Tomlin is trying to steal one and limp into the Bye week. Really have to question the Troy injury, it is like Tomlin to "rest" players, this one may have really backfired on him.

steelerchad 09-23-2012 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristianKustomz (Post 1031988)
31-31. Really? The Raiders are not that good. In fact Raiders are one of the worst teams in the NFL so how I'm the he'll can a 7 SuperBowl championship team be getting squashed by a mediocre team? Did I miss something?

r u an idiot. Bad game on the road against a desperate team. Make yourself dissappear troll.

ChristianKustomz 09-23-2012 06:47 PM

This is a sad day in Pittsburgh history. I will be hanging my head low and hanging up my terrible towel for the night.

rgj 09-23-2012 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristianKustomz (Post 1031988)

I really hate to say this, but the Steelers really aren't that good. No running game. No defensive pressure on the QB, defensive backs can't keep up with any receiver, offensive line still commits penalty after penalty, the only offense the Steelers have is Wallace and Brown, but lately they can't hold on to the ball.

The only way the Steelers win this game is if Big Ben takes the Steelers down the field, using the ENTIRE clock (God knows the Raiders will score).....

Great time for a sack.