Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Where's the running game? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=9173)

ChadJohnson-85 08-02-2006 10:07 PM

Where's the running game?

No really? How can the steAlers win a game if they aint got a good RB? Face it! SteAlers SUCK! Cant wait until we beat the $h!+ out of you all on week 3! With or with out Carson! Who Dey!!!

BTW, How's Ben the flat face doing?

83-Steelers-43 08-02-2006 10:11 PM

Re: Where's the running game?

Why is this in the locker room?

What a bandwagon tool.

tony hipchest 08-02-2006 10:13 PM

nice line-up you posted there. are we supposed to pick out who committed the crime?

the steelers have and always will have a better running game than your wack assed team. we could have kijana carter and put up 150 on your sorry assed defense.

tony hipchest 08-02-2006 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43
Why is this in the locker room?

What a bandwagon tool.

typical bangaltard

BBC 08-02-2006 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChadJohnson-85
No really? How can the steAlers win a game if they aint got a good RB? Face it! SteAlers SUCK! Cant wait until we beat the $h!+ out of you all on week 3! With or with out Carson! Who Dey!!!

BTW, How's Ben the flat face doing?

How's Carson's knee doing?

How's Odell's lungs doing?

How's Chris Henry's, AJ Nicholson's, and Frostee Rucker's jail cell boyfriend doing?

Thanks for the effort, let mommy and daddy back on the computer now.

SteelCityMan786 08-02-2006 10:15 PM

Hey Chad you ever hear of Willie Parker, Duce Staley, Veron Haynes, Cedric Humes?

83-Steelers-43 08-02-2006 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelCityMan786
Hey Chad you ever hear of Willie Parker, Duce Staley, Veron Haynes, Cedric Humes?

Just started following football after this past season....so my guess would be no.

ChadJohnson-85 08-02-2006 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest
the steelers have and always will have a better running game

I think I was talkig about this year? If your trying to tell me that Duce Staley is gonna do something your the biggest dumb @$$ I ever talked to.

ChadJohnson-85 08-02-2006 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelCityMan786

:sofunny:

tony hipchest 08-02-2006 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43
Just started following football after this past season....so my guess would be no.

im thinking this is really chad johnson who joined our fine forum

hey chad. before ike knocks that silly gold grill out of your mellon why dont you take it to the blast furnace and i'll give you a primer.