Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Locker Room (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   ‘Oh, sweet Jesus!’ (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=91762)

Vis 09-26-2012 02:33 PM

‘Oh, sweet Jesus!’
 
Scarborough cries ‘Oh, sweet Jesus!’ as Romney fails to lead chant

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/09/2...to-lead-chant/


Conservative MSNBC host Joe Scarborough cried out for his Savior on Wednesday after viewing video of Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney awkwardly trying to get a crowd in Ohio to chant his name.

After Romney gave a shout out to his running mate, Paul Ryan, in Vandalia, Ohio on Tuesday, the crowd got excited and began chanting, “Ryan! Ryan!”

“Wait a second,” Romney said, reminding the crowd that he was at the top of the ticket.

“Romney-Ryan, Romney-Ryan,” the former governor instructed the crowd, although most of them ignored him. “There we go.”

After co-host Mika Brzezinski played the video on Wednesday, Scarborough could only put his hands over his eyes and utter, “Oh, sweet Jesus.”

“What do the Catholics say? ‘Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us now in the hour of [death]‘?” the conservative host wondered.

“No, it’s over,” Brzezinski pointed out. “It’s not going to work. It’s too late for that.”

“You know what? You don’t fix it,” Scarborough agreed. “Sadly, I say this about Mitt Romney, he’s a great man. He is. He’s a great father. He’s a great husband. He is a great business man, great turnaround guy. If I had a business anywhere in the world, I’d have him run it. He just — he’s a horrible politician. He’s one of the worst.”

[YOUTUBE]SclDiN-lcYE[/YOUTUBE]

tony hipchest 09-26-2012 03:05 PM

Re: ‘Oh, sweet Jesus!’
 
:rofl: ...how embarrassing. :doh:

awaits the typical GOP extremist response attacking scarborough as a liberal hack plant, and insisting that romney is actually the best politician in the world, the rest of the world just cant see it or is in denial.

polls are up!

Atlanta Dan 09-26-2012 03:31 PM

Re: ‘Oh, sweet Jesus!’
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest (Post 1033293)
:rofl: ...how embarrassing. :doh:

awaits the typical GOP extremist response attacking scarborough as a liberal hack plant, and insisting that romney is actually the best politician in the world, the rest of the world just cant see it or is in denial.

polls are up!

Scarborough can ask known communist Peggy Noonan how it works when you do not have absolute faith

Chris Wallace doubts Noonan's conservatism

In an interview with POLITICO today, Fox News Sunday host Chris Wallace questioned Peggy Noonan's "conservative bona fides," following her recent editorials criticizing of Mitt Romney's campaign.

"Peggy Noonan has bashed George W. Bush, based Mitt Romney, wasn't crazy about McCain. So, [her] conservative bona fides I'm not sure I take too seriously," Wallace told POLITICO's Patrick W. Gavin. "[Columnists] like Peggy Noonan, sometimes they're New York City's idea of conservatives."


http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/...sm-136283.html

Noonan writes a column for the radical-leftist Wall Street Journal and made her name as a speechwriter for that liberal Ronald Reagan - obviously a closet Democrat

Vis 09-26-2012 03:55 PM

Re: ‘Oh, sweet Jesus!’
 
I don't think even the most ardent lockstep republican can say anything about that video other than that it is cringe worthy. Had he followed the chant up with "who's your daddy" it wouldn't be more painful to watch.

Vincent 09-26-2012 05:37 PM

Re: ‘Oh, sweet Jesus!’
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vis (Post 1033323)
I don't think even the most ardent lockstep republican can say anything about that video other than that it is cringe worthy. Had he followed the chant up with "who's your daddy" it wouldn't be more painful to watch.

What you and your ilk are missing is that it doesn't matter what Romney says or does. Not even a little bit. Nobody cares. And it isn't about Ryan. Nobody cares about either of them. Not even a little bit. And it isn't about any of the people the GOP trotted out at the RNC. Doesn't matter a hill of @#$%.

This is a center right country and yer boy, in all his hubris, has gone too far to the left. The real people (call them whatever you want, the 53%, breeders, homophobes, islamophobes, whatever) are livid. November 6th isn't about the GOP or Romney any more than 08 was about "hope" and "change". November 6th is a referendum on the stalinist rat bastard that has sullied the office he occupies, and has nearly succeeded in destroying the Republic he said he'd "change". Did I mention that the real people are livid?

But the difference between the real people and the stalinist rat bastard's "community" is that the real people just quietly show up and vote. Why act up? Why burn down the neighborhood? Just vote the @#$% out of office. And all his fellow leftist @#$%.

In the meantime, have fun. Romney's a ________________. Do your polls. Manufacture "news". But ax yourself this - does a sitting president that has any aspirations of a second term behave the way this one does? The world is burning down. They're raping and killing American ambassadors. And we're told that these are "just bumps in the road". But that Romney's a @#$%ing dolt, isn't he?

Discuss.

Bayz101 09-26-2012 05:40 PM

Re: ‘Oh, sweet Jesus!’
 
ROFL!

Atlanta Dan 09-26-2012 06:11 PM

Re: ‘Oh, sweet Jesus!’
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vincent (Post 1033352)
Discuss.

Rush and you can continue to create your own reality

Rush Limbaugh: Polls attempt ‘voter depression’

Rush Limbaugh said Wednesday that voters should ignore “bogus” swing-state polls that show President Barack Obama pulling away from GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney, blaming pollsters for “oversampling” Democrats and accusing them of “trying to get this election finished” before the debates by “suppressing your vote and depressing you.”...

There could be a lot of reasons for this. Voter suppression, voter depression, set up the possibility of allegations of voter fraud.
:jawdrop:

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0912/81711.html

My advice for Rush and you

[youtube]n7t7cGwN7_0[/youtube]

Vincent 09-26-2012 06:45 PM

Re: ‘Oh, sweet Jesus!’
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Atlanta Dan (Post 1033359)
My advice for Rush and you

I don't listen to Rush. And if its even possible, I'm probably less interested in anyone's advice than I'd guess he is.

[YOUTUBE]yt_q4FA9kUQ[/YOUTUBE]

Vis 09-26-2012 07:05 PM

Re: ‘Oh, sweet Jesus!’
 
I won a case on sn last election. Willing to bet on this one vinnie

ricardisimo 09-26-2012 07:19 PM

Re: ‘Oh, sweet Jesus!’
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vincent (Post 1033352)
What you and your ilk are missing is that it doesn't matter what Romney says or does. Not even a little bit. Nobody cares. And it isn't about Ryan. Nobody cares about either of them. Not even a little bit. And it isn't about any of the people the GOP trotted out at the RNC. Doesn't matter a hill of @#$%.

This is a center right country and yer boy, in all his hubris, has gone too far to the left. The real people (call them whatever you want, the 53%, breeders, homophobes, islamophobes, whatever) are livid. November 6th isn't about the GOP or Romney any more than 08 was about "hope" and "change". November 6th is a referendum on the stalinist rat bastard that has sullied the office he occupies, and has nearly succeeded in destroying the Republic he said he'd "change". Did I mention that the real people are livid?

But the difference between the real people and the stalinist rat bastard's "community" is that the real people just quietly show up and vote. Why act up? Why burn down the neighborhood? Just vote the @#$% out of office. And all his fellow leftist @#$%.

In the meantime, have fun. Romney's a ________________. Do your polls. Manufacture "news". But ax yourself this - does a sitting president that has any aspirations of a second term behave the way this one does? The world is burning down. They're raping and killing American ambassadors. And we're told that these are "just bumps in the road". But that Romney's a @#$%ing dolt, isn't he?

Discuss.

I'll bite. What brand of glue do you sniff that allows you to think things like "Obama has gone too far to the Left"?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum