Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   cincybengals.com (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=918)

bigbensgirl7 06-13-2005 08:06 PM

cincybengals.com

Here's the kindof talk that pisses me off...I am only on pg 5 of this thread but I have only seen 1 Bengal fan so far that is not completely ignorant!
http://forums.cincybengals.com/showt...3&page=1&pp=10

This is the kind of stuff I have to hear every day..."WOW we have had 2 8-8 seasons...now we're going to win the SB...just because we're the best" Whatever...back it up with some facts, or don't waste my time. I was going to post in there, but I figured I would end up getting so pissed, and really their listening to their ignorance is a waste of my time.

I will say I think they have improved over the years, and I will say that I think they are going to be a tough team in the division...hell, they may even make the playoffs as a wild card...but come on Bungal fans...you are the same people that couldn't even get your stadium sold out 3 yrs. ago unless you were playing the Steelers or Browns (that's one way so many Steeler games were on TV around here). Hell in every sports store from Dayton to Cincy...there were more Steeler things than anything...says a lot about your devotion to your team!

BlitzburghRockCity 06-13-2005 08:31 PM

Re: cincybengals.com

oh that did it, I couldnt even get thru the first page without getting pissed off. I see 1 Steelers fan in there. Im gonna join up on the piece a shit board tonite and exact alittle revenge!!!!!! :boxing:

BB2W 06-13-2005 10:51 PM

I love that site, I have been a member for awhile. Most the members are really cool, and are great hosts to non-Bengals fans. I will say that there are a few jerks, and they all think they are going to the Superbowl. If they are anything like my friends that are Bengals fans, they think that every off-season. They are always predicting a title every year :blah: Most of them hate Big Ben, and give him no respect......Oh, and they love to debate who is or will be better, between Ben and Carson......don't even get them started!!! Please!

BlitzburghRockCity 06-14-2005 01:01 AM

AFter reading that one thread, that was enough to get me started. I wont get in there w/ an attitude, I'll post up just talking up the Steelers and see where it leads, and if it goes the way it appears it will, it'll be laying the smack down real quick!

Prosdo 06-14-2005 04:52 AM

I'm all for fans being proud of their team, but don't get carried away. The Bengals fans need to realize they have a long way to go. And if I had to pick between Carson and Ben you better damn well believe I'm taking Ben lol.

BB2W 06-14-2005 02:44 PM

What thread is it? I can't get the link to work.......

clevestinks 06-14-2005 02:51 PM

Blitz I`ll meet you there. You go in open minded without an attitude, And I`ll be a jerk! lol

You`ll know who I am.

bigbensgirl7 06-14-2005 04:51 PM

In the Smack Talk...Big Ben = Big Choker + Big Liar

clevestinks 06-14-2005 05:49 PM

Ben = Big Choker. The friggin bungles wish carson rosey palmer were good enough to be considered in the same class as Ben, They wish they had the oppurtunity to choke. They suck , man I`m pissed now.

clevestinks 06-14-2005 06:06 PM

I just posted this on bungles line.
Title bungles are just pretenders

What gives your team the right to even have such a site. You are notorius for being in the basement with the rest of Ohio s teams. Your a bottom feeder. You friggin carps! You say that Plamer is the best qb in the division, because Boomer said so. Boomer sucks to. You guys are a joke. BEn will kick your asses for a long long time. You claim he choked. Choked where in the AFC championship as a rookie? Wow now thats a slam . Where was your shitty team, did they make it that far? Hell No. You guys are so friggin jealous its sickening. You wish you had half as many wins as we did last year. Palmer couldn`t win that many games in three years. I would love to take you guys down in person. Someone sell me a tix to the bungles / Steelers game in Cincy. And I`ll rub your face in our victory again, you embarrasing bunch of chumps.

Plan on seeing alot of me