Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Browns vs Ravens & return of real refs (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=91810)

tony hipchest 09-27-2012 07:40 PM

Browns vs Ravens & return of real refs

bad call by the nfl to end the lockout by tonights game.

john harbaugh is going to dress down the returning officials just like they were replacement scabs.

there has never been a flag thrown against his team that he hasnt disputed or said was a bad call.

the last thing the league needs right now is the real refs looking just as incompetent as the high school lingerie ones.

with harbaugh's histrionics on the sidelines pitching his little bitch fits, thats exactly how it is going to appear.

if i were his boss and owner i would instruct him to cut his ****ing act for atleast THIS game, do the unthinkable, and not go out of his way to show anybody up.

but that'll never happen.

Atlanta Dan 09-27-2012 07:55 PM

Re: Browns vs Ravens & return of real refs

Between John Harbaugh's tired act and Belichick affirming his game by grabbing the ref at the end of the Sunday night game I am all in on Houston if the Steelers season falls apart

Bayz101 09-27-2012 08:05 PM

NOTHING will be more entertaining than what I witnessed on Monday, but I will tune in.

Bayz101 09-27-2012 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atlanta Dan (Post 1033647)
Between John Harbaugh's tired act and Belichick affirming his game by grabbing the ref at the end of the Sunday night game I am all in on Houston if the Steelers season falls apart

If the Steelers weren't a team, who'd be your favorite? I always thought i'd be a Raiders fan, but the young Texans impress me.

tony hipchest 09-27-2012 08:44 PM

best pre-game quote i heard was about the "ravens manufactured emotion on the sideline".

normally i'd think it was bullshit for the nfl to schedule any team to play thursday night after a sunday night game, but the ravens are served up the cupcake browns at home, who havent been told they no longer have to play w/ replacement players and have no business being in prime time

Bayz101 09-27-2012 08:57 PM

http://www.steelersxtreme.com/h6-streams

I have a chat and stream going.

ricardisimo 09-27-2012 11:46 PM

Just a little outside on that last throw, Weeden (read in Bob Uecker's voice, please).

tony hipchest 09-28-2012 12:10 AM

great THA U lovefest on the nfl newtork post games show with ray lewis, m. irvin, raven lover d. sanders and uber cheerleader r. eisen.

i learned that all teams in history have been just teams but the ravens lockerroom is an actual "brotherhood".

also the "team tragedy" last weekend. i dont know if torrey smiths brother died in amotorcycle accident or if the marshall university team plane went down.

unbelievable. if ray lewis trimmed a hangnail they would applayd him for playing through a potential career ending injury. :dang:

LVSteelersfan 09-28-2012 01:23 AM

Didnt watch the game close enough tonight to know if the refs had any impact on the game. All I know is the effin Ravens are now 3-1 when they should be 2-2.

Bayz101 09-28-2012 02:28 AM

Very tame game as far as refs go. Makes me appreciate them.