Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   With Steelers Off What Games To Watch? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=91851)

Atlanta Dan 09-30-2012 10:05 AM

With Steelers Off What Games To Watch?

With the Steelers off this week what games are you watching?

Patriots at Bills could be interesting, along with a pi**ed off Green Bay team probably putting the last nail in the coffin of the Saints season in the doubleheader game

Vick is on the hotseat in Philly - if he plays poorly again tonight against the Giants we may see a new QB for the Eagles at Heinz next Sunday

tony hipchest 09-30-2012 01:07 PM

Re: With Steelers Off What Games To Watch?

here in NM the jets 49ers is our early national game. thats the 3rd time this season we have the jets crammed down our throat, i dont know if its because of the NYC market or because tebow still has a fanbase around here via denver (we usually get bears games because of urlacher and UNM being his college).

if steelers were playing philly, thats the game we woulda got with denver playing later and dallas on monday night.

i will have to pass on den/oak later and, like you said, watch green bay and NO.

ricardisimo 09-30-2012 01:46 PM

Unfortunately, watching My Little Pony with the daughter instead of football, wanting to blow my magically friendly brains out. Still, just saw the score in Buffalo and felt that maybe life is worth living after all.

tony hipchest 09-30-2012 02:04 PM

if bills could quit turning over the ball theyd be killing the patriots!

tony hipchest 09-30-2012 02:47 PM

with 13 minutes of suck to go, FOX finally pulls the plug on nationally broadcast Jets game and switches to CAR vs ATL.

Bayz101 09-30-2012 03:49 PM

I'm broadcasting three games at Xtreme. Message me if you want links.

Bayz101 09-30-2012 03:52 PM

Cards-Dolphins, Saints-Packers and Bucks-Redskins.

Fire Arians 09-30-2012 07:10 PM

damn the jets got beat down bad by the 49ers lmao

Atlanta Dan 09-30-2012 07:41 PM

Jets and Raiders both got smashed

Falcons pulled off a miracle finish (on their own 1 yard line with a little over a minute left and no timeouts - 60 yard prayer followed by several completions for end of game winning FG) Those re the kind of wins you get in a Super Bowl season - it is not yet October and the Falcons are playing for home field advantage through the playoffs already given how rotten their division is

Sunday evening in the fall and with the Steelers not playing today I am completely sober - what a concept!:thumbsup:

tony hipchest 09-30-2012 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricardisimo (Post 1033900)
Unfortunately, watching My Little Pony with the daughter instead of football, wanting to blow my magically friendly brains out. Still, just saw the score in Buffalo and felt that maybe life is worth living after all.

it could be worse (although 10x better than watching the patriotsstomp a mudhole in the bills)

[YOUTUBE]ox4MY80tCno[/YOUTUBE]