Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Harrison this sunday (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=91881)

lowester 10-01-2012 06:31 PM

Harrison this sunday

according to James (follow him on twitter) he posted today "God Willing, I will be playing this sunday". :tt03:

maddog78 10-01-2012 09:51 PM

Re: Harrison this sunday

Hasn't he said this every week? I'll believe it when I see it.

GoFor7 10-01-2012 10:42 PM

Wouldn't hold my breath for Harrison returning. Sure he could be back, but don't get too excited just yet.

Bayz101 10-01-2012 10:57 PM

Harrison will always say that. You could break his leg and he'd say that.

Steelersfan87 10-01-2012 11:06 PM

Harrison has never said this year before now that he believes he's going to play Sunday. Now, that doesn't necessarily mean he's going to play, but obviously Harrison has a higher level of optimism of his chances to play than he has previously.

tony hipchest 10-01-2012 11:11 PM

harrison also said he is "probable" for the steelers fashion show being held friday night.

:hunch:

Hawaii 5-0 10-02-2012 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dodens Grav (Post 1034083)
Harrison has never said this year before now that he believes he's going to play Sunday. Now, that doesn't necessarily mean he's going to play, but obviously Harrison has a higher level of optimism of his chances to play than he has previously.

what are you talking about, James Harrison has pretty much said every week he's going to play on Sunday only to have his knee swell up on him...

Fire Haley 10-02-2012 04:45 AM

He's praying for a miracle?

Steelersfan87 10-02-2012 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawaii 5-0 (Post 1034098)
what are you talking about, James Harrison has pretty much said every week he's going to play on Sunday only to have his knee swell up on him...

Please find me a quote of him saying this, then. He hasn't. The closest he's said was when he allegedly gave Ed Bouchette an "OK" sign after one practice regarding how his knee felt, and then last week when he tweeted after practicing that he hoped everything would go well the next day. Never has he actually said anything close to what he said yesterday, which was "God willing, I will be playing Sunday against the eagles!" He hadn't even gone through a full practice during a game week before now; this is decidedly different, and his comment was decidedly different.

Here are his tweets:

Sep 6: I will be practicing tomorrow and have a better ideal if I'll be ready to go on Sunday night.

Sep 7: Didn't make practice today, looks like it will be a game time decision.

Sep 25: Just finished my first day of full practice, hopefully everything goes well tomorrow!

Yesterday: God willing, I will be playing Sunday against the eagles!

lowester 10-02-2012 09:01 AM

just reading into those tweets a little bit.. i think it sounds more promising he will be playing this sunday... I hate saying the word "tweets".. :couch: