Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   FF: Wallace or AB? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=92252)

teegre 10-11-2012 05:39 PM

FF: Wallace or AB?
 
I can only start one... Wallace or AB??? Which one?

[Im not sitting Megatron, Percy Harvin, nor Reggie Wayne... or, should I?]

Steel Peon 10-11-2012 05:47 PM

Re: FF: Wallace or AB?
 
Strange how Wallace has slipped to #2, and may just be my #3 starter right now.

SteelersFever 10-11-2012 05:47 PM

Re: FF: Wallace or AB?
 
I think it's time for Wallace to step up, and I think HE knows it. Maybe we'll see the bomb from Ben to Wallace we've all been waiting for?

Millers the sh!t 10-11-2012 05:47 PM

Re: FF: Wallace or AB?
 
Miller.........

I'd start Brown.

teegre 10-11-2012 05:57 PM

Re: FF: Wallace or AB?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelersFever (Post 1036530)
I think it's time for Wallace to step up, and I think HE knows it. Maybe we'll see the bomb from Ben to Wallace we've all been waiting for?

That's what I'm thinking...

AB is a consistent 10 points: a sure thing. Wallace is either 16 points or 2 points: a risk. And, I'm leaning towards gambling...

Oh... I also have Andre Johnson, but he's injured (right?).

[Yes, I have all of these WRs, in a 12 team league.]

SteelersFever 10-11-2012 06:14 PM

Re: FF: Wallace or AB?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by teegre (Post 1036537)
That's what I'm thinking...

AB is a consistent 10 points: a sure thing. Wallace is either 16 points or 2 points: a risk. And, I'm leaning towards gambling...

Oh... I also have Andre Johnson, but he's injured (right?).

[Yes, I have all of these WRs, in a 12 team league.]

I don't believe Johnson is injured, but he HAS been lackluster thus far.

teegre 10-11-2012 06:26 PM

Re: FF: Wallace or AB?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelersFever (Post 1036544)
I don't believe Johnson is injured, but he HAS been lackluster thus far.

True.

And, Wallace had three TDs in the first three games (one per game), before his miserable performance against PHILY.

And those seemed like "average" games. I'm smelling a two TD, 153 yard type of performance.

maddog78 10-11-2012 06:35 PM

Re: FF: Wallace or AB?
 
I'm starting Wallace, my opponent Roethlisberger. Hope Wallace gets three TDs.

One on a reverse, one on a fumble recovery in the EZ, one on a halfback pass.

:tt04:

teegre 10-11-2012 06:41 PM

Re: FF: Wallace or AB?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by maddog78 (Post 1036559)
I'm starting Wallace, my opponent Roethlisberger. Hope Wallace gets three TDs.

One on a reverse, one on a fumble recovery in the EZ, one on a halfback pass.

:tt04:

LOL

I have BB... so... sorry, brother. :wink02:

Hawaii 5-0 10-11-2012 08:05 PM

Re: FF: Wallace or AB?
 
I would definitely start Mike Wallace for sure...:tt02:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum