Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Season over (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=92271)

maddog78 10-11-2012 10:51 PM

Season over

Sorry gang, but the Steelers are the worst team in football this year. The bottom has fallen out.

Blow it up and start over. It was a nice run, but it's done.

4-12.

Stillers2012 10-11-2012 10:53 PM

Re: Season over

This defense sucks!!!!!

beer72 10-11-2012 10:55 PM

Its not over yet! BUT IM IN TOTAL Disbelief :banging:

3rdandlong 10-11-2012 10:55 PM

I think we have a shot at 8-8. The offensive line is completely decimated. Ben has less than 2 seconds to throw the ball. Defense can't stop the offense at the most critical junctures. Yeah, probably 8-8.

maddog78 10-11-2012 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stillers2012 (Post 1037201)
This defense sucks!!!!!

So does the offense. Every other team scored 30+ against Tenn this year.

This is bad. 1980's bad, folks.

This team is flat out lousy.

defence 10-11-2012 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maddog78 (Post 1037211)
So does the offense. Every other team scored 30+ against Tenn this year.

This is bad. 1980's bad, folks.

This team is flat out lousy.

Offence didn't play well; but this d has crapped the bed all year. It does look really bad. We lost to a bad Titans team; Raiders. Now we go into the heart of the schedule. It's over guys.

Steel_Bus_24 10-11-2012 11:07 PM

Its not over but we can't keep having these crazy injuries/rotations every week

This team on the road is just awful....Im not sure if thats from Tomlin or what...Im not sure they could beat a high school team on the road

Just sloppy across the board

Ben why the hell did you not run on that last 3rd down and pick up a couple more yards for the FG??

Thats now 3 F*** AFC teams we have lost to....That kills your Playoff chances with tiebreakers..We now have to sweep our division pretty much...otherwise I think we miss out on the playoffs by losing a tiebreaker with some afc west team

OX1947 10-11-2012 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steel_Bus_24 (Post 1037232)

This team on the road is just awful....Im not sure if thats from Tomlin or what...Im not sure they could beat a high school team on the road

Just sloppy across board

Ben why the hell did you not run on that last 3rd down and pick up a couple more yards for the FG??

Thats now 3 F*** AFC teams we have lost to....That kills your Playoff chances with tiebreakers..We now have to sweep our division pretty much...otherwise I think we're miss out on the playoffs by losing a tiereaker with some afc west team

I think we may need a high pick with the older guys losing steam. And I still say they should have traded Wallace for a 1st rounder. Could have used a couple of 1st rounders this coming year.

RowHH 10-11-2012 11:10 PM

I agree that it's over. Six or seven wins, no more. The Baltimore games threaten to be especially ugly. And the Giants, too.

defence 10-11-2012 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steel_Bus_24 (Post 1037232)

Just sloppy across board

Thats now 3 F*** AFC teams we have lost to....That kills your Playoff chances with tiebreakers..We now have to sweep our division pretty much...otherwise I think we're miss out on the playoffs by losing a tiereaker with some afc west team

Playoffs!! Playoffs!!! C'mon!!! You serious man lol!!! Playoffs!!!! :drink: