Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The Bottom Drops Out! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=92272)

Stillers2012 10-11-2012 10:56 PM

The Bottom Drops Out!
 
Well, our defense has no heart, our receivers can't catch, our running backs can't run, our line can't block (all against a very below average team) and to top it off our idiot coach ices his own kicker. It's gonna be a long season.

Darkstorm05 10-11-2012 11:00 PM

Re: The Bottom Drops Out!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stillers2012 (Post 1037213)
Well, our defense has no heart, our receivers can't catch, our running backs can't run, our line can't block (all against a very below average team) and to top it off our idiot coach ices his own kicker. It's gonna be a long season.

A reporter just asked him why he iced his own kicker...haha.

OX1947 10-11-2012 11:04 PM

Re: The Bottom Drops Out!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkstorm05 (Post 1037220)
A reporter just asked him why he iced his own kicker...haha.

Was his answer, ah, "the standard is the standard and the standard on that play was to be standard in your kicking."

Was that his answer?

defence 10-11-2012 11:04 PM

Re: The Bottom Drops Out!
 
Titans had almost 400 yards of total offence. The bottom dropped out a long time ago. Some thought this d would be better with additions of aging injured defenders. The bottom fell out of this d fell out!!

OX1947 10-11-2012 11:06 PM

Re: The Bottom Drops Out!
 
efense




D

Chadmagic 10-11-2012 11:08 PM

Re: The Bottom Drops Out!
 
Old and Busted is our defenses new nickname. Until they prove otherwise I am gonna keep calling them that.
I guess its only fair as they did carry the team for a number of years.

tanda10506 10-12-2012 01:57 AM

Re: The Bottom Drops Out!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by OX1947 (Post 1037226)
Was his answer, ah, "the standard is the standard and the standard on that play was to be standard in your kicking."

Was that his answer?

No, he was to busy gathering his men so that they could accept the loss and deem themselves responsible for it.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum