Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Steelers sign DL Bryant (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=92518)

CanuckCurtain 10-17-2012 10:39 PM

Steelers sign DL Bryant

Anybody have an opinion on this guy?...has he even played much to give one?
Sorry if this has been posted already

Riddle_Of_Steel 10-17-2012 11:10 PM

Re: Steelers sign DL Bryant

What's the point? Even if this guy were the second coming of Mean Joe Greene, Tomlin still won't play him as long as Casey Hampton can still grab a doughnut and Kiesel still has a heartbeat,

Fire Haley 10-17-2012 11:24 PM

Corbin Bryant? never heard of him

shoulda signed Corbin Dallas, he would save us

Riddle_Of_Steel 10-17-2012 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killer (Post 1038779)
Corbin Bryant? never heard of him

shoulda signed Corbin Dallas, he would save us

Probabaly just to add another body to the roster for depth, since Ta'amu will likely not be with us for much longer (3 felony charges + 10 midemeanors = jail time unless you are Lindsey Lohan).

Bayz101 10-17-2012 11:55 PM

Full name would help, but if it's the Bryant i'm thinking of, he's been on the team before.

CanuckCurtain 10-18-2012 12:35 AM

lol sorry Bayz....Corbin Bryant...i meant to put that in there...couldnt find much on him...just thought maybe somebody here knows more about him is all

Bayz101 10-18-2012 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CanuckCurtain (Post 1038784)
lol sorry Bayz....Corbin Bryant...i meant to put that in there...couldnt find much on him...just thought maybe somebody here knows more about him is all

That's fine. I'm pretty sure he's been on the team before. In fact, i'm almost positive he has.

tony hipchest 10-18-2012 12:38 AM

him and al woods were in what i thought was a pretty competitive battle in camp and preseason for the final DL spot. both did well. corbin was one of the final cuts, and lost out probably due to woods having a nice in-game interception. both are more DE's in the mold of how mcclendon was a year or 2 ago.

Bayz101 10-18-2012 12:47 AM

Seeing Hampton starting on the field just sickens me. I honestly wish he'd step into a mentor role, but that's just me.

CanuckCurtain 10-18-2012 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bayz101 (Post 1038787)
Seeing Hampton starting on the field just sickens me. I honestly wish he'd step into a mentor role, but that's just me.

i agree