Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Thank you (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=92610)

Bayz101 10-21-2012 01:31 AM

Thank you

Just wanted to take a second to thank all of those who have donated to Steelers Fever. A LOT of much needed work has gotten done over the past month and a half, and I couldn't have done it without your help.

We've installed a lot of cool new features, including an arcade, and our web host and forum host (VB) have just finished maintenance on the website that'll improve server stability and improve speed and website performance on gameday.

Plenty of contests and promotions will be popping up throughout the regular season, as well, so be sure to check the "Contests and Giveaways" sub-forum within the Steelers forum from time to time to get in on it.

Hawaii 5-0 10-21-2012 02:11 AM

Re: Thank you

you should raise the 2012 donation goal from $100 to $200.

we're already at $120, I'll guarantee you there will be posters here who appreciate this board enough to donate at least another $80 between now and year-end.

Bayz101 10-21-2012 02:19 AM

Thanks, Hawaii. I've upped it to $200, so we'll need some more contributors! Any amount helps, and it all goes right back into the board for upgrades, maintenance and contests/promotions!

Bayz101 10-21-2012 02:28 AM

And for those of you who aren't aware of how you can contribute, simply click the "Donate" button on the navigation bar at the top of the forum. It's red, and impossible to miss. All donations are sent through PayPal, and if you don't have a PayPal account, there should be a "Guest" or "Don't have a PayPal?" option after you submit your donation amount.

Goldsteel86 10-21-2012 05:58 AM

Bayz, $10 more for this awesome site, to me this is $30 I spent very well, lets raise this bar and keep the donations coming, why stop at $200? There are many Steeler faithful willing to give for this board, lets keep it going! :tt03: :tt02: :tt:

Bayz101 10-21-2012 06:22 AM

Thanks so much, Gold Steel. You've been an awesome contributor. We would have set the bar a little higher as far as donations go, but because we started so late, and I had just received the abilities needed to update the site, I decided to set it a little lower. We got over the original goal pretty quickly, and we're already well on our way to the new goal, and if we pass that up soon, i'll raise it a little more.

Thanks again for your donations to the site. :drink:

Goldsteel86 10-21-2012 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bayz101 (Post 1039300)
Thanks so much, Gold Steel. You've been an awesome contributor. We would have set the bar a little higher as far as donations go, but because we started so late, and I had just received the abilities needed to update the site, I decided to set it a little lower. We got over the original goal pretty quickly, and we're already well on our way to the new goal, and if we pass that up soon, i'll raise it a little more.

Thanks again for your donations to the site. :drink:

No worries, I will donate more if this site needs it, also keeps my wife off my back for not spending the money on E-Bay padding my already extensive John Stallworth collection, she actually undestands and approves me sending and spending money to thelp his site, bless her heart!!!!

Galax Steeler 10-21-2012 06:31 AM

Got my $10.00 in come on lets hit 200.

Goldsteel86 10-21-2012 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Galax Steeler (Post 1039302)
Got my $10.00 in come on lets hit 200.

No offense, but lets try to see if this board can do $300 and push from there!!!!!

Galax Steeler 10-21-2012 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goldsteel86 (Post 1039303)
No offense, but lets try to see if this board can do $300 and push from there!!!!!

Thats all fine but we need to hit the 200 first then go for 300.