Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Fans United (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   steelers fans from chicago area? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=9262)

terribletowel67 08-06-2006 12:58 PM

steelers fans from chicago area?

any steelers fans from chicago area.

Black@Gold Forever32 08-06-2006 01:00 PM

Re: steelers fans from chicago area?

Quote:

Originally Posted by terribletowel67
any steelers fans from chicago area.

Whats up bro? I live in Michigan City, IN. So I'm about 1 hour from Chicago. My mom and dad were born close to Pittsburgh though. So I was raised a Steelers fan. But welcome to the site. Its a great forum.

terribletowel67 08-06-2006 01:08 PM

yeah this is a great forum, im in romeoville il about 30 miles south of chicago! i was born in indiana pa. but my parents moved out here when i was 2. im justseeing if there are steeler fans close buy. im sick of picking up the morning paper and seeing the bears on it!

Black@Gold Forever32 08-06-2006 01:36 PM

Quote:

yeah this is a great forum, im in romeoville il about 30 miles south of chicago! i was born in indiana pa. but my parents moved out here when i was 2. im justseeing if there are steeler fans close buy. im sick of picking up the morning paper and seeing the bears on it!

I know what you are saying. I'm surrounded by Bears and Colts fans. I'm about 3 hours from Indy. Most of my friends are Bears fans.

terribletowel67 08-06-2006 01:44 PM

yeah mine to, i also no a packers fan, you ever been to heinz field?

Black@Gold Forever32 08-06-2006 01:55 PM

Quote:

yeah mine to, i also no a packers fan, you ever been to heinz field?

I will be making my first trip to Heinz Field for the Ravens game on Christmas Eve. But I have been to three Steelers games. I went to two games during the 1997 season at Three Rivers Stadium. I saw the Steelers beat the Ravens and Colts. Then last year I was at the Monday Night game at Indy when the Colts beat us. So this upcoming Steelers game I'm going to will be my fourth Steelers game.

I also attended a Bears/Pats game at old Soldier Field in 2000.

terribletowel67 08-06-2006 02:05 PM

im going to the bengals game on the 24th of september, me and my bro try to get to at least 1 or 2 games a year. we been going every year since 94. we went to the afc championship in 2001 when they lost to newengland. what a bummer that was.

Black@Gold Forever32 08-06-2006 02:08 PM

Quote:

im going to the bengals game on the 24th of september, me and my bro try to get to at least 1 or 2 games a year. we been going every year since 94. we went to the afc championship in 2001 when they lost to newengland. what a bummer that was.

I never have been to a playoff game. I'm going to have to change that this year. But yea I'm trying to get tickets for at least another game this year. I would like to get tickets for the Saints/Steelers game. I would like to see Reggie Bush.

terribletowel67 08-06-2006 02:18 PM

yeah one of my buddies is a saints fan, how do you go about getting your tickets? there tough to get! i usually get mine through ticketliquidator.com or stubhub.com or on ebay, but i usually get outbid. got to run black and gold forever, nice talking to you i will be on later till then go steelers!!!

Indy_Steelers 08-06-2006 06:33 PM

http://chicagosteelers.com/cms/

That is a website I have for Steelers fans in Chicago.