Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I like Ike Taylor (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=92641)

ChristianKustomz 10-21-2012 10:09 PM

I like Ike Taylor

I think he is a very well rounded player and makes huge plays when we need them. If we could pick up a few more of him, Clark and Polamalu we'd be set for defense. Well I forgot about Harrison too.

btaylor179 10-21-2012 10:31 PM

Re: I like Ike Taylor

how bout dwyer?????????? dam he just ran for 32

OX1947 10-21-2012 10:38 PM

Ike sucks.

ChristianKustomz 10-21-2012 10:41 PM

Right? After he warmed up brutha ran like a champion. I was really impressed. Even with all of Wallace's dropped passes and Big Bens fumble he really made the team connect!

We really needed this win!

Fire Arians 10-21-2012 11:00 PM

he earned his pay this weekend. he's not a shutdown corner but I thought AJ Green would have abused him

the thing that drives me MAD about ike though is although he has good games against well-known receivers, he gets abused by no-names. what's up with that?

TRH 10-21-2012 11:02 PM

Ike sure shut alot of critics up tonight. Although i will say on the other side of the ball, Green didn't do a very good job of forcing Ike's hand. Green let Ike play his game instead of the other way around.

PhantomJB93 10-21-2012 11:04 PM

Ike is not a shutdown corner anymore but he's being made out far worse than he is this year because the rest of our secondary is so bad. He's getting no support. Tonight the secondary played a much better overall game though.

TRH 10-21-2012 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhantomJB93 (Post 1040196)
Ike is not a shutdown corner anymore but he's being made out far worse than he is this year because the rest of our secondary is so bad. He's getting no support. Tonight the secondary played a much better overall game though.

yep. And like the annoucing team said tonight - he also gets the opponents best receiver every single week.

Steel_Bus_24 10-21-2012 11:14 PM

He had a decent bounce back game tonight....but I don't think the Bengals really challenged him enough

Hes probably going to continue to get torched until our pass rush kicks it up a level.....in the 2nd half we started to show some flashes, but its going to have to get even better if we want to be legit contenders

Blackout 10-21-2012 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Arians (Post 1040188)
he earned his pay this weekend. he's not a shutdown corner but I thought AJ Green would have abused him

the thing that drives me MAD about ike though is although he has good games against well-known receivers, he gets abused by no-names. what's up with that?

Probably doesn't feel the need to try hard againt nobodies. But I hear ya.