Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Nice win, but who has nightmares about versing RG3 next weekend? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=92644)

steelers33 10-21-2012 11:44 PM

Nice win, but who has nightmares about versing RG3 next weekend?

Can see him running past Larry Foote already..

SteelCurtain5643 10-21-2012 11:46 PM

Re: Nice win, but who has nightmares about versing RG3 next weekend?

not really all too worried, he saw a great D today and look what happend, we'll be alright

3rdandlong 10-21-2012 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelCurtain5643 (Post 1040152)
not really all too worried, he saw a great D today and look what happend, we'll be alright

We're hardly a great D

Fire Arians 10-21-2012 11:53 PM

at home i don't fear the redskins much

pittpete 10-21-2012 11:53 PM

Think he was talking about the Giants

TheVet 10-21-2012 11:55 PM

We will be singing to RG3 next week?

StainlessStill 10-21-2012 11:56 PM

I said the same thing about A.J Greene going into tonight. The Steelers soundly beat Cincy tonight. I, for one, am utterly SHOCKED that A.J Greene was shut down. I was expecting him to go over 100 early in the game. He was shutdown tonight by Ike in his worst season.

AgentGold007 10-22-2012 12:20 AM

Lol, "versing RG3"? .... But anyway, RG3 hasn't done enough in this league for me to have nightmares about him. I feel good about this match-up.

Steel_Bus_24 10-22-2012 12:29 AM

The Steelers haven't shown any consistency this year....so until they do, Im not going to feel comfortable about any game/player

Plus...we're still a banged up bunch....we gutted one out against the bengals but the backups are backups for a reason.

BlaZeQuietly 10-22-2012 01:11 AM

I watched the giants skins game today and came to the conclusion that all the skins have is rg3, and thats why theyre record is what it is (3-4?) something like that, I don't think the steelers are such a bad team were going to let a single player defeat us, if we focus and shutting him down (as someone else said like we did green tonight) we will force the skins to try to use their other weapons which really isnt much, and I think we will put up an easy 20 something points against them, meanwhile not allowing 20 something points.... for a score in this game I see well, lets say 24-17 steelers. rg3 134 yrds passing 60 yrds rushing 1 passing td 1 rushing td 1 int . mean while big ben will probably plop out 2 passing touchdowns throw for 270 and throw 1 int. sorry for the ridiculously detailed prediction but thats just what i see happening