Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Locker Room (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   If I were single..... (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=9269)

LambertIsGod58 08-06-2006 04:41 PM

If I were single.....

I'd be goin' after this.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...teelersfan.jpg

Livinginthe past 08-06-2006 05:02 PM

Re: If I were single.....

Are those the alternate panties or the regular ones?

NM

BlackNGold203 08-06-2006 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livinginthe past
Are those the alternate panties or the regular ones?

NM

LMAO....:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

Black@Gold Forever32 08-06-2006 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LambertIsGod58

Oh yea. I need to find a chick that likes football. I havn't found one yet. The current girl that I'm seeing doesn't like football.

Livinginthe past 08-06-2006 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black and Gold Forever 32
Oh yea. I need to find a chick that likes football. I havn't found one yet. The current girl that I'm seeing doesn't like football.

Ravens fan then? :pin:

NM

Black@Gold Forever32 08-06-2006 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livinginthe past
Ravens fan then? :pin:

NM

Trust me thats crossed my mind if I indeed do find a a women that likes football. My luck she would be a Browns or Ravens fan. But anyway I don't care just as long she likes football. I once dated a girl from Germany. She had no clue about American Football. After 9 months with me she became an expert. She still follows the Steelers. She is a cool chick. I wish we would have stayed together. We still keep in touch though.

Polamalu43 08-06-2006 06:13 PM

Quote:

Having a GF that likes sports is a big plus, well IMO.. My current GF loves sports I can talk 2 her about any sport and she knows what I'm talkin about..2 bad she's not a steelers fan though still haven't found a way for here 2 rout for my team instead of the raiders lol

Black@Gold Forever32 08-06-2006 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Polamalu43
Having a GF that likes sports is a big plus, well IMO.. My current GF loves sports I can talk 2 her about any sport and she knows what I'm talkin about..2 bad she's not a steelers fan though still haven't found a way for here 2 rout for my team instead of the raiders lol

Thats real cool man. I have had girls break up with me due to watching to much football. On the weekends during the season thats all I do. Watch college football and the NFL.

Livinginthe past 08-06-2006 06:19 PM

Quote:

Trust me thats crossed my mind if I indeed do find a a women that likes football. My luck she would be a Browns or Ravens fan. But anyway I don't care just as long she likes football. I once dated a girl from Germany. She had no clue about American Football. After 9 months with me she became an expert. She still follows the Steelers. She is a cool chick. I wish we would have stayed together. We still keep in touch though.

Well at least you left her with a legacy of some description!

Most girls I have dated have no interest in sports, let alone soccer, but its fairly typical over here.

Unless you call shopping a sport.....it can get quite competitive in the 'January sales'.

NM

Polamalu43 08-06-2006 06:25 PM

Quote:

Thats real cool man. I have had girls break up with me due to watching to much football. On the weekends during the season thats all I do. Watch college football and the NFL.

Yeah bro I feel ya, I have had past GF's complain about me watchin 2 many sports on tv on weekends lol, and going with buddys 2 bars and having a good time, but the way I kinda see it is on weekends mainly sundays its guys 2 day hang out drink and watch some sports, but some females don't understand when it comes 2 guys and there sports..