Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Locker Room (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   American Horror Story - season 2 (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=92820)

Fire Haley 10-24-2012 05:35 PM

American Horror Story - season 2

those of you still with utilities, are you not watching this?

best...show...evar

Nuns with whips is hot

http://a3.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/i...6ed599ce/l.jpg

for you followers, "Tate" is looking for new poon

http://cdn.bloody-disgusting.com/wp-...um-726x248.jpg

SteelCityMom 10-24-2012 06:08 PM

Re: American Horror Story - season 2

Yup, great show. We always save Dexter and Walking Dead episodes to watch with it...my favorite time of year. I love how they made it an anthology.

Fire Haley 10-25-2012 01:56 PM

a collection of little short horror stories

So if 'Tate' isn't bloody face, the good Dr?

what we learned - sister Jude was the town pump and a murderer

poor sister Mary Eunice gets corrupted by a demon

and I am beginning to hate that stupid jilted lesbian squealing snitch reporter bitch

SteelCityMom 10-25-2012 03:08 PM

No spoilers! We don't all watch it the night it airs. You didn't give away too much, but STAHP!

You know the consequences.

Fire Haley 10-25-2012 07:44 PM

bullshit

oh yeah - I know, let me start a thread not to talk about what's happening, brilliant!

don't open it if you don't want to talk about the show - spoilers my ass

SteelCityMom 10-25-2012 10:02 PM

That's it. No more whips and chains for you.

Lady Steel 10-26-2012 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killer (Post 1041213)
a collection of little short horror stories

So if 'Tate' isn't bloody face, the good Dr?

what we learned - sister Jude was the town pump and a murderer

poor sister Mary Eunice gets corrupted by a demon

and I am beginning to hate that stupid jilted lesbian squealing snitch reporter bitch

I'm not sure if Dr. Frankenstein is Bloody Face. I thought that at first, too, but it seems a bit too obvious, so now I'm not too sure. The Monsignor perhaps? I do think it's Dr. Frankenstein's patients gone wrong (zombies) who are walking about in the woods. He's a pervert. Watching and touching Sister Mary Eunice while she was "sleeping," and asking the prostitute to slowly show him her mossy bank while he was grabbing his crotch. Ewwww. Sister Mary Eunice was tempted by his caramel apple and is now possessed. She will now be tempting/enticing Dr. Frankenstein.

Loved Sister Jude as the drunken lounge singer wh0re. :chuckle: I was disappointed she didn't get it on with the Monsignor. We know she wants to given her fantasy scene. She is totally in love with him.

Lana Banana is a total bitch. Why didn't she escape when Kit was being attacked by the guards? It would have been the perfect opportunity. Not only is she a bitch, but she's also a dumb bitch. And her feet are ugly.

I hope Adam Levine has learned his lesson as to what a BJ will get him! :chuckle:

Fire Haley 10-26-2012 06:53 AM

I think Sister Mary Eunice got infected with the demon that kid had, when he died it flew into her....or something.

I had high hopes for that reporter chick when she was together with the other non-crazy chick when both were naked in the prison shower scene - - alas...

Fire Haley 10-27-2012 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCMom (Post 1041297)
That's it. No more whips and chains for you.

how hard is it to watch one episode a week of the.... best....show....evar?

get a job and buy cable you slackers

besides, the first season has absolutely nothing to do with the current one, totally different place and characters, so people shouldn't be afraid to watch, it's a new show, basically

Lady Steel 10-27-2012 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killer (Post 1041347)
I had high hopes for that reporter chick when she was together with the other non-crazy chick when both were naked in the prison shower scene - - alas...

I thought that was going to happen, too. There was a lot of tension between those two in that scene. Better luck next time for you. :laughing:

I have a question for you. The bug chip that was implanted into the side of Kit's neck was put there by the aliens, right? For what purpose?

There are so many different storylines going on with aliens and zombies and demons that it gets confusing at times, but I'm sure everything will sort itself out as the season progresses.