Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I heard Troy got hurt taking the team photo? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=92835)

RuHappy69 10-25-2012 06:33 AM

I heard Troy got hurt taking the team photo?

Any truth to that? :toofunny:

DoctorCAD 10-25-2012 07:06 AM

Re: I heard Troy got hurt taking the team photo?

Not funny.

I pulled a Troy (torn calf) during my teams final volleyball practice before playoffs. Man, that hurts. Looks like I'm out of the finals.

I'm an old, out of shape, amateur with no trainer or medical staff. He is a pro athlete in great shape and has some of the best trainers and medical staff in the world.

Hope both of us are back in the game soon!

Atlanta Dan 10-25-2012 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoctorCAD (Post 1041135)
Not funny.

I pulled a Troy (torn calf) during my teams final volleyball practice before playoffs. Man, that hurts. Looks like I'm out of the finals.

Do you follow the team's training regimen or do you have your own unique off season training practices that may contribute to a history of leg injuries?

steelfury02 10-25-2012 08:28 AM

it's all genetic - those Pacific Islanders are known for their leg issues:chuckle::flap:

teegre 10-25-2012 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steelfury02 (Post 1041148)
it's all genetic - those Pacific Islanders are known for their leg issues:chuckle::flap:

I never had leg issues... although, I did have chest issues.
Sincerely,
Junior Seau

[Too soon?]

Bayz101 10-25-2012 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teegre (Post 1041153)
I never had leg issues... although, I did have chest issues.
Sincerely,
Junior Seau

[Too soon?]

http://images.rcp.realclearpolitics.com/111997_5_.jpg

FanSince72 10-25-2012 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RuHappy69 (Post 1041128)
Any truth to that? :toofunny:

It's probably right up there with people who are maimed in bowling accidents every year.

steelfury02 10-25-2012 09:07 AM

teegre, that is too soon - but I still can't help but chuckle just a little bit, and well, Bayz's pic of one constipated Newt didn't help matters haha

I really think hearing Renegade when I turned the car on first thing the other morning is an omen - I haven't heard that on the radio down here in ages - and it was right after the Cincy game - If Troy is back in there for a final run and they build upon this game - watch out

And oh yea, I'll take this time to say how much I'm reveling in the Rats fans' dismay - a lot really think they're done for and are already talking about how they might just have to start rooting for the Texans and didn't realize how good they were. And their team is 5-2 and still has the lead, with Suggs coming back! Can you imagine? I think we would all trade records with them, right?

SoCalFan 10-25-2012 10:26 AM

All I know is, when Troy is 100% leave him out for a few additional games, and when they do let him play, make it limited for a few games! If we (we will) sneak into the playoffs, let the hungry (healthy) beast loose!!!

tony hipchest 10-25-2012 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atlanta Dan (Post 1041139)
Do you follow the team's training regimen or do you have your own unique off season training practices that may contribute to a history of leg injuries?

:chuckle:

maybe troy is the most liked player in the NFL because of his brutal honesty-

BTSC Steelers ‏@btsteelcurtain
"Anabolic steroids and human growth hormone." - @tpolamalu joking about what more he can do to help heal his lingering calf injury

t. suggs sure healed quickly. almost as if healed by a "miracle" :rolleyes: