Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Sapp gives Steeles a RIP (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=92930)

LVSteelersfan 10-28-2012 11:06 AM

Sapp gives Steeles a RIP
 
Our favoritie prognosticator, Warren Sapp, pretty much guaranteed the Steelers a great season by giving them a RIP on the NFL Network this morning. Every time that fat f*** opens his mouth, the Steelers seem to come to life and start playing. He just can't seem to help himself in showing his hatred for the Steelers. Of course Sapp doesn't have to eat his words because they just don't do that on NFL Network.

Atlanta Dan 10-28-2012 11:11 AM

Re: Sapp gives Steeles a RIP
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LVSteelersfan (Post 1041651)
Our favoritie prognosticator, Warren Sapp, pretty much guaranteed the Steelers a great season by giving them a RIP on the NFL Network this morning. Every time that fat f*** opens his mouth, the Steelers seem to come to life and start playing. He just can't seem to help himself in showing his hatred for the Steelers. Of course Sapp doesn't have to eat his words because they just don't do that on NFL Network.

Amazing he still has a job

FrancoLambert 10-28-2012 11:12 AM

Re: Sapp gives Steeles a RIP
 
"His words," are probably the only thing Sapp doesn't eat.

Rowland2110 10-28-2012 11:55 AM

Re: Sapp gives Steeles a RIP
 
Yeah but this time he could be right. Of course if i said it was going to rain every day eventually i would be right. He has said it every year for 3 years so his not exactly a prophet.

4xSBChamps 10-28-2012 12:25 PM

Re: Sapp gives Steeles a RIP
 
NFL-Network just became part of our 'standard' digital package, and after watching it a few times, I am amazed how-poor of a network it really is, considering that the League is so conscious of themselves & their P.R.

the game-announcers suck, and the fact they still shove money into Sapp's pants shows they are clueless
(now-living in Floriduh, I can tell you that the locals think Sapp is the best DL to ever play the game)

I sure wouldn't pay extra for this channel

SteelersCanada 10-28-2012 01:13 PM

Re: Sapp gives Steeles a RIP
 
Is there anything football fans, let alone Steelers fans, care about less than what this trash has to say? Let him talk his talk. Maybe he'll earn enough to buy back his 100+ pairs of Jordans and get back from bankruptcy.

LVSteelersfan 10-28-2012 01:27 PM

Re: Sapp gives Steeles a RIP
 
I could really care less as well. Just saying Sapp's bad words against the Steelers usually turn into the Steelers playing good.

SteelersCanada 10-28-2012 01:55 PM

Re: Sapp gives Steeles a RIP
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LVSteelersfan (Post 1041756)
I could really care less as well. Just saying Sapp's bad words against the Steelers usually turn into the Steelers playing good.

Maybe he knows that and is actually a huge Steelers fan, trying to motivate them and get them playing well! Or, maybe he's just a fat piece of garbage that doesn't know when to shut up. Probably the latter.

Hawaii 5-0 10-28-2012 03:07 PM

Re: Sapp gives Steeles a RIP
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelersCanada (Post 1041791)
Maybe he knows that and is actually a huge Steelers fan, trying to motivate them and get them playing well! Or, maybe he's just a fat piece of garbage that doesn't know when to shut up. Probably the latter.

I'm going with the latter...

http://sportsrantz.com/media/files/2...pBankrupt2.png

austinfrench76 10-28-2012 03:17 PM

Re: Sapp gives Steeles a RIP
 
I have been saying how bad the NFL network coverage is for years!!!!!!!! That's the best they can get???!!! Sapp is an idiot and I'm glad he is off of the Showtime show. MUCH better without his mumbling ass. Go Steelers!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum