Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Welcome to NY!!! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=92973)

NyGiantz 10-28-2012 07:38 PM

Welcome to NY!!!

Got a ton of love for you guys but this week we will be rivals. :hatsoff: to what should be a great game,

Fire Arians 10-28-2012 07:40 PM

Re: Welcome to NY!!!

welcome. once again thank you for beating the most hated patriots in the super bowl again.

hoping for a good game next week. I honestly think most likely it will be a giants win, until our team proves it can perform on the road. tough test trying to prove that against the defending champions though, but there's always hope. the way our team has been playing the last 2 weeks makes me think we have a chance of coming away with the W, we'll see.

see ya next sunday.

Hawaii 5-0 10-28-2012 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Arians (Post 1042047)
welcome. once again thank you for beating the most hated patriots in the super bowl again.

and the Cowgirls today, can't stand them and their arrogant fans and owner either. :drink:

Twentyvalve 10-28-2012 07:49 PM

We are a commin' for ya son.

:drink:

Quote:

Originally Posted by NyGiantz (Post 1042045)
Got a ton of love for you guys but this week we will be rivals. :hatsoff: to what should be a great game,

Atlanta Dan 10-28-2012 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NyGiantz (Post 1042045)

Welcome - hopefully with the Giants coming off 2 close division wins and having a comfortable lead in the NFC East they will let up next week :drink:

btaylor179 10-28-2012 08:48 PM

yessaaaaaa

LVSteelersfan 10-28-2012 08:54 PM

GIANTS ARE TOAST !!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!! Wish I really felt that way. This game is one of the ones I had down for a loss this year. Giants defense is much better than Skins. We shall see if the Steelers Oline can keep them off Ben.

JPPis4Real 10-29-2012 12:08 AM

What's up Steeler Nation!

Looking forward to our game. When I think of the AFC, I think of Pittsburgh, class franchise and fanbase, and the winning tradition. Can't help but like the Steelers, they remind me of my Giants. Hard to overlook when you think about it, both our QBs coming in the '04 draft and each bringing their respective teams 2 SBs up to this point, the Mara-Rooney connection, the rich history/tradition etc.

First game of the 2nd half of the season so naturally I feel like this is a very important game for us to try to cement ourselves as one of the top dogs in the NFC. So here's to a great game, no injuries on either side, and hopefully for me, a Giants win.

MasterOfPuppets 10-29-2012 12:33 AM

i'd feel much better if it was in the burg , but its not. should be a good one.

Steelersfan87 10-29-2012 12:45 AM

I'm a Giants fan too and cover their games as well as the Steelers, but there's no question I favor the Steelers. They also need this game a lot more. The Giants already have a 2.5 game division lead and have already been given 2 assists with the Steelers beating the Eagles and Redskins. Sucks one of them has to lose though.