Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Stupid squeeler fans... (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=930)

TheWretchedMass 06-15-2005 06:08 AM

Stupid squeeler fans...

Hmmm...what to blab about 1st....

Our players is a good place to start. I've read on here the cinci orginization has not changed, we have crappy players who only think about themselves, we're all a bunch of ego-driven money mongers...right?...WRONG!

If any of you acutally paid any attention to bengals football you would read about the current C. Johnson situation. He's one of the best recievers in the leauge, flat out but you don't see him holding out for more money even with Drew R. Go read the articles about it, see what chad says...and come back and tell me he's a driven by the almighty dollar. He loves where he's at, he loves his team, his teammates and the city itself and has on many occassions procalimed the destiny of the bengals. He is staying put cause he knows where his team is going...to the playoffs

Rudi johnson also is another money-hungry player on a ego-trip right? No...He signed a 5 year deal this offseason. T.J. with his 2004 season could have passed on his 4 year deal to go to another team and make more money...did he? No, he stayed as well.

You know...After looking at that I would honestly rather have Jamal lewis, Kellen winslow II, Onterio smith, antajj hawthorne, ricky williams, terrel owens, plexico buress all on my team rather than the bengals casue all those guys are SO not money hungury, ego-tripping, coke dealing players who love the marijuana. You all need to actaully use your brain before you open you stupid fucking mouths.

With this new orginization, we get rid of players with attitude problems...hence corey dillion (who should suck the dick of every patriot player thanking him for GIVING him a SB ring....it's not like he deserved one) Takeo Spikes is another example

How come the steelers almost lost 5 close game to relatively shitty teams?...oh i know who ya' beat...but when you struggle against the bengals and can beat Pats....where is the logic in that...and none of this "it was a conference game..there tougher games" cause it's bullshit...just a shitty excuse to cover the fact that your 15-1 record was more fluke than acutal talent. Take the bus out...you lose those five game...so thats 10-6....ben could not have won them on his own.

Will any of you stupid steeler fans even admit that bens grandstand was built on the back of jerome bettis..cause it was...bettis wins your games for you and that chode ben gets all the credit...i'd haul off and whack big ben a big sucker punch if i were the bus.

thats enough for now..i'll be back

BlitzburghRockCity 06-15-2005 07:49 AM

Re: Stupid squeeler fans...

ah, a bungal fan who couldnt take alittle fun and heat over in his own forum from the enemy had to come and play alittle. Welcome to SF, I see your intelligence is about a mute point as your QB's talent.

You chad johnson comment... Just because he talks a good game now, doesnt mean when the chips are down, he's not gonna hold out like everyone else. Just remember, this is the same guy that asks for money from the fans just so he can break the rules of the NFL and be a pompus ass fool in front of the millions who are watching the game. If that isnt ego driven I dont know what is.

Spikes and Dillon were the only talent your team had for nearly a decade...so your sudden lack of support for them, after they gave their all for your worthless team for so many years, just shows us exactly how intelligent and loyal u really are NOT!

Oh, and the difference between ALMOST lost close games and actually losing close games would be the difference between the Steelers and the Bungals. We win the majority of our close games, and in the end, a W is all that matters. Nobody is perfect week in and week out, its the NFL, the best competition in the world each and every week. Why does it always seem the bungals just cant ever pull it together w/ any consistency hhmmmmm, I think the answer is as obvious as your lack of good points in this thread.

And lastly, Bettis owns Pittsburgh, this is his town, he's loved by all, and every last Steeler fan knows what he means to our city, our team, and the NFL in general. No matter what Ben accomplishes, nobody will forget what Bettis did..and neither will they forget what Ben has done as well. See, thats what we fans in the NFL and others in the league admire most, its called being a TEAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome again to SF, feel free to stop in and vent pointless posts anytime you like, we'll be here.

Oh an by the way, Whats in the Blast Furnace, stays in the blast furnace and does not go out into the other forums. Just an FYI, you can hype up ur team all you want here and u can bash the Steelers all you want, however pointless that is once you see the responses you'll get from our memebers, cuz it won't be pretty, here in the Blast Furnace that's why we made this forum.. so I hope you're up to the challenge.

stillers4strife 06-15-2005 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheWretchedMass

How come the steelers almost lost 5 close game to relatively shitty teams?...

How come the Bengals lost 8 games?...notice no "almost." :boxing:

figg 06-15-2005 09:30 AM

1 Attachment(s)
:blah: :rolleyes:

RoethlisBURGHer 06-15-2005 01:18 PM

:sign05:

We need a "The Bungles Suck" sign.

Wow,two straight 8-8 seasons and no playoff appearances in over a decade.Your team's the shit man!And by the shit,I mean your team is shit.

stillers4strife 06-15-2005 02:15 PM

Quote:

just a shitty excuse to cover the fact that your 15-1 record was more fluke than acutal talent. Take the bus out...you lose those five game...so thats 10-6....

Either of these records look better than 8-8.

stillers4strife 06-15-2005 02:19 PM

Quote:

ben could not have won them on his own.

Carson doesn't seem to be winning much on his own or with an entire team behind him.

Bengal fans...fans who use consecutive .500 seasons to justify improvement.

BlitzburghRockCity 06-15-2005 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoethlisBURGHer
:sign05:

We need a "The Bungles Suck" sign.

Wow,two straight 8-8 seasons and no playoff appearances in over a decade.Your team's the shit man!And by the shit,I mean your team is shit.

It will be done tonite....

clevestinks 06-15-2005 03:07 PM

Wretched, Seriuosly now. You claim you know football, so I`ll give you the benefit. You love your bengals, hey I respect that. That means you know your team better than we do. With all that said, you have to know that your team sucks. i`m not joking. If I`m wrong tell me why. The record you guys have year after year is proof, isn`t it? Come on, for years now you and cleve have been two of the worst teams in the entire league. This isn`t a bunch of crap from a Steelers fan. This is just facts. Please help explain to us outsiders, why you say your team is so good. We all would like to know, heck the entire NFL fan base would like to know. I have a bar we go to for Steelers games. This is a Steelers bar, owners and all. There head cook is a die hard Bengals fan , wears his jersey every week, he is probably about 45 years old. And we all like him alot. he takes a little razzing, but nothing terrible, he will be the first one to tell you that his team sucks. There is nothing wrong with making claims about your team that have merit, and you can back up. I would love to talk to you anytime on here, as long as you don`t get all stupid and you make sense. But I can`t take you serious what you make statements like you do. Hey Chad and Rudi maybe great guys, and not worried about money. Thats great especially in this day and age. But if there not helping your team, then does it matter. 8-8 you claim that are running back The Bus made Ben. Never have I ever really heard Bettis complain about money, how come Rudi couldn`t make Palmer. I mean its not about the money. You say you get rid of problems like Dillion, Pats claim he was the ultimate pro, he is happy. I`m just asking, I`m not being a smart ass. I just want to know what your answer are. Am I missing something, your the Bengals fan you tell me. You tell us all!

BB2W 06-15-2005 03:09 PM

Hey look its The Wretched Ass! Cincy's village idiot.