Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   ravens being handed another win by the refs (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=93205)

Fire Arians 11-04-2012 03:43 PM

ravens being handed another win by the refs

nice phantom personal foul penalty to give a key 3rd down conversion

Atlanta Dan 11-04-2012 04:00 PM

Re: ravens being handed another win by the refs

That call was awful - what part of that hit on Flacco was "above the neck"?

Steelers will need to beat the Ravens twice to win the division - based on how the Ravens played today that is doable

Edman 11-04-2012 08:00 PM

Any team with a half-competent offense smashes the Ravens today. Twice now the Browns had them on the ropes and couldn't beat them, well, that's why they're Cleveland.

Fire Arians 11-04-2012 08:48 PM

i can't wait to face these turds in our stadium, i'm sick of them and their gifts from the goddamn refs

TRH 11-04-2012 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Arians (Post 1044533)
i can't wait to face these turds in our stadium, i'm sick of them and their gifts from the goddamn refs

yeah, but after watching our own game today, who knows what kind of "game-changing" calls they can hand to Baltimore when the day arrives.

SteelCurtain5643 11-04-2012 11:44 PM

Cleveland is a joke of a football team, after watching some of the plays they called today it was beyond ridiculous, its no wonder this team sucks year after year

fansince'76 11-04-2012 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRH (Post 1044575)
yeah, but after watching our own game today, who knows what kind of "game-changing" calls they can hand to Baltimore when the day arrives.

Another blatant push off by Torrey Smith, anybody? And I'm sure Flacco will be good for at least one virtually uncatchable 50-yard lob to try and draw a cheap PI call.

jjpro11 11-05-2012 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fansince'76 (Post 1044670)
Another blatant push off by Torrey Smith, anybody? And I'm sure Flacco will be good for at least one virtually uncatchable 50-yard lob to try and draw a cheap PI call.

One??? Try at least one attempt on every down. Throw it high and long and hope for either PI, or a hit on a defenseless receiver. Hell, we lost on both of those calls against them last year. Harbaugh will be in the officials' ears all night begging for those calls.

Fire Arians 11-05-2012 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fansince'76 (Post 1044670)

flacco gets barely slapped by a cleveland player it's a 15 yard penalty, while it's perfectly ok to punch our QB and break his nose. lol

beer72 11-05-2012 09:49 AM

Guess Flackys now in the skirt club...