Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Great game (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=93216)

JPPis4Real 11-04-2012 06:33 PM

Great game

:hatsoff:

We just couldnt stop your run game. Redman just wouldnt go down, kept chewing up yards and time. Ben was quite effective when he needed to be, and your defense completely erased our offense (although I feel our play calling was ridiculous in this game).

Mike Wallace has to be the fastest guy in the league, I was in shock when he turned the afterburners on and scored on that play.

BTW I thought the fumble recovery for a Giants TD should not have stood.

Anyhow, we didnt deserve to win today, you guys outplayed us.

Good luck the rest of the way, maybe we'll see each other in the big game this year...

(p.s. hope Rainey is alright)

harrison'samonster 11-04-2012 06:35 PM

Re: Great game

thanks brother. I think this was a case of both teams looking off their game because each team was so good. Very well could be a preview of things to come.

You're defensive line is amazing.

steelers33 11-04-2012 06:36 PM

GG man JPP is a beast. What he did to Mike Adams on that one play was not pretty to see.

steelfury02 11-04-2012 06:39 PM

dude, seriously - stop by anytime as far as I'm concerned. Giants fans are awesome. This would be an AWESOME SB pairing.

Good luck to you and keep hold of that division! I hope the Steelers do their best to help you guys out by beating the Cowgirls! :chuckle:

SteelCurtain5643 11-04-2012 06:39 PM

Great game, HUGE WIN. GMen played good, Steelers played just a little better and the defense was nasty making huge plays in the 4th. GO STEELERS!!! :tt02::tt02:

TRH 11-04-2012 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JPPis4Real (Post 1044378)
:hatsoff:

We just couldnt stop your run game. Redman just wouldnt go down, kept chewing up yards and time. Ben was quite effective when he needed to be, and your defense completely erased our offense (although I feel our play calling was ridiculous in this game).

Mike Wallace has to be the fastest guy in the league, I was in shock when he turned the afterburners on and scored on that play.

BTW I thought the fumble recovery for a Giants TD should not have stood.

Anyhow, we didnt deserve to win today, you guys outplayed us.

Good luck the rest of the way, maybe we'll see each other in the big game this year...

good words today from you...thanks. We usually get trolling Patriots and Ravens fans around here.
Other than the Steelers, the NY Giants are probably my favorite.

Ricco Suavez 11-04-2012 06:45 PM

Class post by an opposing fan, every team has a few a-holes but Giants and GB seem to be class opponents every time. Ratbirds on the other hand not so much.

Bayz101 11-04-2012 06:46 PM

Thanks for the kind words, JPP, and thanks to all of the Giants fans who joined Steelers Fever to say NOTHING but kind things about our Steelers. Classy fans and a classy team. Much appreciated. Good luck to your Giants from here on out, hope to see you in February.

ChristianKustomz 11-04-2012 06:46 PM

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about. Man the 4th quarter was like watching the SuperBowl champions play. That was the intensity we should have every game! That was the Passion we need to play with every game! That's the team effort in all three phases hooking together perfectly the way it was when we won the SB.

If we can play that way every game from here on out we will win another SB ring.

FYI Pittsburgh Steelers has the most SuperBowl rings of any team in the NFL...WE ARE NUMBER 1 and THERE'S THE PROOF!!!!

GO STEELERS!

eric12401 11-04-2012 06:47 PM

Most definitely was a game dominated by the Steelers, they came in prepared. Made the Giants offense look like a game run by 5 year olds. Can definitely see these 2 in the SB if they pick up their games and get a head of steam going. Get healthy and see you guys in February!