Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   uk fan (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=9324)

crcsnail 08-08-2006 05:14 PM

uk fan

hi all been a fan of the steelers since 1981
im from lowestoft in the uk
i have been reading the forums for a while now without posting .and very good reading it makes :)
so i thought id finally give it a try and will probably make a fool of myself in the forums.im expecting comments about a uk guy knowing nothing of football, us style .
in the uk i follow the only team in manchester , that is MANCHESTER CITY !! NOT UNITED and of course its soccer to u guys stateside.
im getting older everyday,married for 20 years ,daughter just graduated and a son who is autistic.and he still jumps through the roof when the steelers score a td and i go bananas lol bless him !
listen to all games on field pass even the ones that kick off at 2.00am over here and yes wife still thinks im crazy!
and also got all last years games to watch via the net :)

well better go before i send u all to sleep
from steve

GO STEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSS!!!!! !!!!!

Livinginthe past 08-08-2006 05:25 PM

Re: uk fan

From one UK (Luton) fan to another - welcome.

Get stuck in on the forums - this has to be one of the best message boards out there - im not even a Steelers fan.

Any questions - just ask - someone will help ya out.

NM

SteelerzGirl 08-08-2006 05:52 PM

Welcome to Steelers Fever, crcsnail! :smile:

HburgXL06 08-08-2006 06:03 PM

Welcome to the best Steelers site on the net! Hope you enjoy it here man. If you need anythin or have any questions feel free to hit me up. Once again I'm proven that the Steeler Nation is internationally known. Get ready man, this Saturday at 4:00pm EST (9:00pm your time) is the first preseason game for the Steelers versus Arizona. Peace.

BuFu

Black@Gold Forever32 08-08-2006 06:55 PM

Welcome bro. You're a Steelers fan so your a friend of mine. Just to let you know I don't pass judgement on anyone so I won't question you knowing American football since your from the U.K. L.I.T.P. is from the U.K. and he knows his NFL. He just roots for the darkside of the force.

AZ_Steeler 08-08-2006 06:59 PM

Welcome aboard! I just joined earlier this month and this board by far is the best... just enjoy yourself and don't worry about making a fool of yourself... That's what the "Edit" button is for just hope that nobody has quoted you!

Welcome though!

bratsinmybelly 08-08-2006 07:27 PM

From one newbie to another.........welcome.

floodcitygirl 08-08-2006 11:42 PM

Welcome CRCSnail and enjoy! :smile:

Prosdo 08-09-2006 12:15 AM

Welcome to SF CRC!

SteelerFanInCA 08-09-2006 06:04 PM

Welcome, welcome.