Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Big Bens Injury (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=93549)

teegre 11-13-2012 12:24 AM

BB's injury... my brother's theory

My brother turned to me, and said that maybe BB got a text, right before that third down play (when he got "injured") from his wife, that said, "I'm going into labor!!!"

So as to not suffer the onslaught of harassment from fans about leaving in the middle of the game, he left the game with an "injured" shoulder.

She has the baby... while BB is "injured",,, and no media backlash... and BB returns next week.

I thought he was daffy... until the announcers said that BB left in his wife's car. Not an ambulance... his wife's car.

Then again, he (& I) might be grasping at straws, in order to ignore the fact that BB might actually be injured.

You may now burst my "ostrich" bubble. :wink02:

ChristianKustomz 11-13-2012 12:26 AM

Big Bens Injury

Does anyone else find is unusual Ben got a "mysterious" shoulder injury that even on video looked soft?

I say coincidental to assure his time with his wife and new kid. Very convenient especially while walking away with not even a glare of discomfort on his face of pain. Even the announcer talked about how painful a shoulder separation is and Ben never showed any pain...very suspicious to me. What do you all think? Baby born and then all of a sudden Big Ben is back to normal or do you think it's a way to syke out Baltimore and screw with their head into approaching the game with cockiness and unprepared or do you think he is actually injured? I still personally think its a franchise scheme.

SteelersCanada 11-13-2012 12:26 AM

Re: BB's injury... my brother's theory

I hope that's it. I really, really do.

Darkstorm05 11-13-2012 12:28 AM

Re: Big Bens Injury

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristianKustomz (Post 1047552)
Does anyone else find is unusual Ben got a "mysterious" shoulder injury that even on video looked soft?

I say coincidental to assure his time with his wife and new kid. Very convenient especially while walking away with not even a glare of discomfort on his face of pain. Even the announcer talked about how painful a shoulder separation is and Ben never showed any pain...very suspicious to me. What do you all think? Baby born and then all of a sudden Big Ben is back to normal or do you think it's a way to syke out Baltimore and screw with their head into approaching the game with cockiness and unprepared or do you think he is actually injured? I still personally think its a franchise scheme.

Ben wouldn't leave a game on the line like that. His team mates would castrate him if he did. Not to mention what the media would have to say.

SteelCurtain5643 11-13-2012 12:29 AM

Idk, why would other reporters be commenting saying its a "unique" injury and stuff then

Also, merge this thread and the other one b4 we get two threads going on the same thing please

madtowndrunkard 11-13-2012 12:30 AM

Yea cause no one will catch on to that when we find out his wife had a baby tonight...:rofl:

If Ben left the middle of the game for the birth of his child... I think he would have just left. Acting hurt is busch league... he'd be crucified. Not a chance that is what happened. His arm was limp. I'm guessing he couldn't feel his arm. Separation and pinched nerve. 2-3 weeks.

teegre 11-13-2012 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelCurtain5643 (Post 1047558)
Idk, why would other reporters be commenting saying its a "unique" injury and stuff then

Because, they cannot explain it in "real" terms.

What is BB's injury?

Uh... we're not sure... it's unique... we've never seen anything like it...

ChristianKustomz 11-13-2012 12:32 AM

This is a copy thread of one already started.

madtowndrunkard 11-13-2012 12:32 AM

Re: Big Bens Injury

No one would fault him if he just ran off the field to be with his wife. That's happened to many of men while at work... no matter how important their job is. NFL QB.... Not so important.

teegre 11-13-2012 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristianKustomz (Post 1047567)
This is a copy thread of one already started.

My bad... wait... I looked it up, we posted them almost simultaneously.