Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   We will beat the Ravens onSNF (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=93556)

jtbsteeler 11-13-2012 12:11 AM

We will beat the Ravens onSNF

No doubt in my mind. Ravens fans are back to their stupidity of questioning calls and hoping for injuries.

The defense is what won this game and that's what will happen Sunday.

I pray they put us a home dog. That would be my dream. If you're scared of the Ravens GTFOH. They struggled against this team as well.

:tt03::tt03:

teegre 11-13-2012 12:12 AM

Re: We will beat the Ravens onSNF

Quote:

Originally Posted by jtbsteeler (Post 1047659)
No doubt in my mind. Ravens fans are back to their stupidity of questioning calls and hoping for injuries.

The defense is what won this game and that's what will happen Sunday.

I pray they put us a home dog. That would be my dream. If you're scared of the Ravens GTFOH. They struggled against this team as well.

:tt03::tt03:

9-6, I believe.

That said, no BB makes this a whole lot more difficult of a win.

ChristianKustomz 11-13-2012 12:30 AM

What in the world are you smokin? Your dreaming if you think we can win with Sandwich.

My best idea is to sit Sandwich back on the bench and bring in the water boy.

Hawaii 5-0 11-13-2012 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristianKustomz (Post 1047685)
What in the world are you smokin? Your dreaming if you think we can win with Sandwich.

My best idea is to sit Sandwich back on the bench and bring in the water boy.

yeah, but Bobby Boucher is REALLY good!

http://thenosebleeds.com/wp-content/...bbyBoucher.jpg

Chris Fuamatu-Ma'afala 11-13-2012 12:43 AM

Gotta get healthy or it'll be an uphill battle

Fire Arians 11-13-2012 12:48 AM

cool story bro. no ben no win, harbaugh will get another gatorade bath

Terminator 11-13-2012 06:14 AM

I have a hard time seeing the Steelers taking the W without Ben playing. The Ravens aren't nearly as good as they were last year on defense, but their offense has been putting up the numbers almost every game.

lardlad 11-13-2012 06:30 AM

Yeah, I am worried about Clark being out. You never know what you are going to get from Flacco. Having Clark back there makes me feel a lot better. If we could recapture our run, we can win without Ben.

steelfury02 11-13-2012 06:33 AM

to win, we need:

A. The defense to create pressure
B. 0 Turnovers on offense and special teams
C. The o-line and running game to come back, as the Ravens are pretty soft on D-line right now

I agree with some of you - Batch seems like he might be a better fit for the Haley system.

I was more pissed at not getting to Cassel more often - and the 4th and 15 conversion to set up field goal reaaaaalllly had me fuming. Also, super pissed that, after riding a tidal wave of momentum heading into this coming week's showdown, it has been stalled and questions abound instead of "We're coming for you."

It def isn't the same feeling as it would have been with Ben healthy heading into this thing

I'll be here, bitching, and praying - thanks:noidea:

Terminator 11-13-2012 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steelfury02 (Post 1047751)
to win, we need:

A. The defense to create pressure
B. 0 Turnovers on offense and special teams
C. The o-line and running game to come back, as the Ravens are pretty soft on D-line right now

I agree with some of you - Batch seems like he might be a better fit for the Haley system.

I was more pissed at not getting to Cassel more often - and the 4th and 15 conversion to set up field goal reaaaaalllly had me fuming. Also, super pissed that, after riding a tidal wave of momentum heading into this coming week's showdown, it has been stalled and questions abound instead of "We're coming for you."

It def isn't the same feeling as it would have been with Ben healthy heading into this thing

I'll be here, bitching, and praying - thanks:noidea:

You can thank Lebeau for giving up that 4th and 15.

Prevent defense is only good for one thing: preventing you from winning.

Bowe, the Chiefs best receiver, was WIDE OPEN for yards. Not to mention Cassell had way too much time in the pocket.

We still got the W, but that play in particular was pathetic.