Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Team Players (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=93623)

ChristianKustomz 11-13-2012 06:23 PM

Team Players
 
I have a question for everyone. Does anyone know if any of the Pittsburgh Steelers players themselves are on here? If so who are they?

Bayz101 11-13-2012 06:33 PM

Re: Team Players
 
I doubt it. I haven't ran into any of them, although I do regularly talk to players agents online and i'm constantly working out ways to get them on here and over at Steelers Xtreme. I'm sure there's a couple on here somewhere though. They'll never tell. :chuckle:

Fire Arians 11-13-2012 06:34 PM

Re: Team Players
 
tony hipchest is mike tomlin in rl

Hawaii 5-0 11-13-2012 06:35 PM

Re: Team Players
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bayz101 (Post 1048098)
I doubt it. I haven't ran into any of them, although I do regularly talk to players agents online and i'm constantly working out ways to get them on here and over at Steelers Xtreme. I'm sure there's a couple on here somewhere though. They'll never tell. :chuckle:

yeah, I'm not telling.

and btw, my calf injury is healing well and i should be able to play again soon...:wink02:

PhantomJB93 11-13-2012 06:42 PM

Re: Team Players
 
I'm Tommy Maddox

Bayz101 11-13-2012 06:43 PM

Re: Team Players
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawaii 5-0 (Post 1048100)
yeah, I'm not telling.

and btw, my calf injury is healing well and i should be able to play again soon...:wink02:

Old, slow and it's over.

Bayz101 11-13-2012 06:49 PM

Re: Team Players
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PhantomJB93 (Post 1048102)
I'm Tommy Maddox

No. Your initials are "JB" and you we're born in '93. You're not Tommy Maddox. You're Jerome Bettis, obviously.

Fire Arians 11-13-2012 06:57 PM

Re: Team Players
 
I'm ben roethlisberger, I secretly wanted arians fired so I could have career seasons and more super bowl trophies

Hawaii 5-0 11-13-2012 07:04 PM

Re: Team Players
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Arians (Post 1048106)
I'm ben roethlisberger, I secretly wanted arians fired so I could have career seasons and more super bowl trophies

howz your shoulder?

harrison'samonster 11-13-2012 07:16 PM

Re: Team Players
 
I guess this is the time to announce that I have an announcement to make on this site. I will be making said announcement at 5:30 AM this coming Thursday.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum