Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Baltimoresun article (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=93660)

jtbsteeler 11-14-2012 11:44 AM

Baltimoresun article
 
Listing "Memorable" Steeler losses since 2002. 10 years of Steeler and 3 SB appearances later.

How stupid. The Pittsburgh Steelers and their fans have brain fucked the Ravens and the whole city of Baltimore...

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/r...8.photogallery


This is why they must be destroyed Sunday.

steelax04 11-14-2012 11:49 AM

Re: Baltimoresun article
 
Well, they do give their coach Gatorade baths mid-season. Are you surprised?

Atlanta Dan 11-14-2012 12:00 PM

Re: Baltimoresun article
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jtbsteeler (Post 1048337)
Listing "Memorable" Steeler losses since 2002. 10 years of Steeler and 3 SB appearances later.

How stupid. The Pittsburgh Steelers and their fans have brain fucked the Ravens and the whole city of Baltimore...

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/r...8.photogallery


This is why they must be destroyed Sunday.

It must be the mindset of living in Maryland and being a speed bump between Washington and New York

University of Maryland basketball fans have the same sort of obsessive-compulsive hatred for Duke and North Carolina

stb_steeler 11-14-2012 12:03 PM

Re: Baltimoresun article
 
Like a few have said before, the Steelers are always on their mind.....

El-Gonzo Jackson 11-14-2012 12:08 PM

Re: Baltimoresun article
 
So what is next?? The P-G going to do a photo montage of:

-Lee Evans dropping that TD last yr,
-a missed FG that sends the Pats to the Super Bowl,
- Bongtonio Holmes scoring the winning TD in Baltimore
-Willis McGahee getting knocked out by Ryan Clark and
- Ray Lewis in an Orange jumpsuit??

LayingTheWoodley56 11-14-2012 12:13 PM

Re: Baltimoresun article
 
This is a fucking joke, right? Are they kidding me? Twice since 2002 we've beaten them on the way to the Super Bowl, and we beat them a third time in the 2001-2002 playoffs. 3-0 against them when it counts. Ben or not, this gets me fired up. LET'S GO SUNDAY!

BleedPurple 11-14-2012 12:22 PM

Re: Baltimoresun article
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by stb_steeler (Post 1048348)
Like a few have said before, the Steelers are always on their mind.....

You can pretend this is just another game, but I know you all circle the calendar for Ravens week same as we do for Steelers week. It's obvious from your forum topics, the sigs you have (there is one in particular with a ripoff of Calvin peeing on the Ravens logo) your avatars, etc. And if you don't pay special attention to the Ravens/Steelers match up, you're missing out because they are always great games.

Lokki 11-14-2012 01:01 PM

Re: Baltimoresun article
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BleedPurple (Post 1048358)
the sigs you have


I'm totally innocent here. *Looks down* .. Err I mean.. I'm guilty as charged sir!

:tt04::tt04:

Hawaii 5-0 11-14-2012 01:08 PM

Re: Baltimoresun article
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lokki (Post 1048373)
I'm totally innocent here. *Looks down* .. Err I mean.. I'm guilty as charged sir!

:tt04::tt04:

shame on you...:chuckle:

http://memecreator.net/the-most-inte...he-Ravens-.jpg

Atlanta Dan 11-14-2012 01:09 PM

Re: Baltimoresun article
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BleedPurple (Post 1048358)
You can pretend this is just another game, but I know you all circle the calendar for Ravens week same as we do for Steelers week. It's obvious from your forum topics, the sigs you have (there is one in particular with a ripoff of Calvin peeing on the Ravens logo) your avatars, etc. And if you don't pay special attention to the Ravens/Steelers match up, you're missing out because they are always great games.

Steelers fans certainly pay attention but the Pittsburgh papers do not run photo montages of Ravens losses

The Ravens have achieved some success but I assume you will agree there is some envy with the Steelers greater success. If not, what is your explanation for that ridiculous photo spread in The Sun and Harbaugh getting a Gatorade bath for winning a game before Thanksgiving? :noidea:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum