Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   mike adams (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=93779)

Millers the sh!t 11-18-2012 09:09 PM

mike adams

Am I still alone that this guy is a fucking cancer to our offense? Anyone who says he's progressing or coming along nicely is blind.

Fire Arians 11-18-2012 09:15 PM

Re: mike adams

i dunno but we gotta make it work with what we got. haley needs to give him help if he can't handle his assignment

leftwich isn't gonna make plays if the pocket collapses, he is not ben

Hawaii 5-0 11-18-2012 09:16 PM

Mike Adams is a rookie who is being forced to start and play before he's ready.

Steelers need to give him some help against Kruger...

Millers the sh!t 11-18-2012 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawaii 5-0 (Post 1049670)
Mike Adams is a rookie who is being forced to start and play before he's ready.

Steelers need to give him some help against Kruger...

Steelers need to give him some help against Steven Hawkins.

At least you guys aren't saying he's playing well. Thanks for not calling me a liar.

GoFor7 11-18-2012 09:29 PM

Needless to say, Gilbert is probably getting the starting job back when he's healthy.

austinfrench76 11-18-2012 10:01 PM

A couple of weeks ago people are calling him a stud now Gilbert's getting his job back?? Adam's is young. Let him play. Give him some TE help. They will be fine.

3rdandlong 11-18-2012 10:04 PM

Man needs help on pass protection. Plain and simple. With Byron's incredibly slow wind up and delivery I hold my breath even more when he drops back to pass.

lloydwoodson 11-18-2012 11:03 PM

Adams is going to be a starter on the oline for a long time. I would leave him at RT even when Gilbert comes back. He is going to be better than Gilbert in the long run. Adams has a great attitude (love how he sticks up for his teammates and works all the way through plays) and amazing feet. I think he needs to get stronger and improve his technique but he is going to be really good.

El-Gonzo Jackson 11-19-2012 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lloydwoodson (Post 1050164)
Adams is going to be a starter on the oline for a long time. I would leave him at RT even when Gilbert comes back. He is going to be better than Gilbert in the long run. Adams has a great attitude (love how he sticks up for his teammates and works all the way through plays) and amazing feet. I think he needs to get stronger and improve his technique but he is going to be really good.

very sensible post. Adams just isnt strong enough physically or technically to just shut down good pass rushers, but he has very good play mixed in with 4 or 5 plays a game where he gets beat. Problem is that is all some fans see are the mistakes.

tony hipchest 11-19-2012 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Millers the sh!t (Post 1049640)
Am I still alone that this guy is a fucking cancer to our offense? Anyone who says he's progressing or coming along nicely is blind.

c'mon man... nobody is calling you a cancer to this board, so why dont you extend our ONLY starting rookie the same courtesey. :smile:

:thumbsup:

mike adams played the same he has all year, the only difference being the qb under center.