Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   OFFICIAL baltimore gamegoat thread. Vent away! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=93791)

tony hipchest 11-18-2012 10:40 PM

OFFICIAL baltimore gamegoat thread. Vent away!

everyones gonna be pissed and ready to jump off a bridge.

keep your fustrations contained on da internetz and remember each thought isnt worthy of its own thread.

post them here-

Fire Arians 11-18-2012 10:41 PM

Re: OFFICIAL baltimore gamegoat thread. Vent away!

:tt:wallace. those 3 points he gave up decided the game

overall shit effort by a shit player. he's not even worth the franchise tag and I hope he's gone next year. sanders and cotchery made a much bigger impact than him, and isn't he our go to guy? antonio brown for sure is 10x the receiver wallace is.

i can't blame lefty, he just sucks, coaches should have known this too. I expected a loss today since I don't think this team is good enough to beat baltimore without roethlisberger, so i don't have much venting to do. I do think that batch is / has been the better option out of our backups for years now.

they say batch is fragile, well it's not like leftwich hasn't been mr. ironman in his career either.

acumen 11-18-2012 10:42 PM

I can blame Leftwich. He is terrible.

Terminator 11-18-2012 10:44 PM

Tomlin.

Should have pulled Leftwhich. The guy was obviously in pain and it only got worse after that sack that not one person on the Steelers offense saw coming. Batch should have been in at the end. Couldn't have been any worse.

SoCalFan 11-18-2012 10:44 PM

Without the punt return, we win! Wallace could've made an effort for the ball at his feet! Ray Lewis is a self loathing punk bitch!

jjpro11 11-18-2012 10:44 PM

If you want to take one positive from this game, it's that Baltimore sucks. 8-2 is a fucking mirage. Flacco blows, their defense blows, and their receivers can all be contained. Their injuries are starting to pile up.. Maybe they start dropping these games they have lucked out and won so far this year.

Lady Steel 11-18-2012 10:45 PM

I hate, hate, hate Byron Leftwich. :mad:

Why Tomlin wouldn't put in Batch when Leftwich wasn't producing is beyond me. Dumb. This was an important divisional game, not freaking pre-season.

Someone said the Steelers looked like the Keystone Cops, and he was right. This game was downright embarrassing.

SoCalFan 11-18-2012 10:46 PM

I agree with Terminator, Tomlin should've pulled Lefty!

casteeler 11-18-2012 10:46 PM

Very first,Tomlin decided to put Leftwich in. Very Stupid
Lefty needs to hand players Drinks.... That's it
Mendy is NOT suited for this offense.

The Defense did its job and Tomlin failed. It makes you realize Ben runs the Offense and Tomlin just stands there like the puppet he is.

IowaSteeler927 11-18-2012 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Arians (Post 1050401)
:tt:wallace. those 3 points he gave up decided the game

overall shit effort by a shit player.

i can't blame lefty, he just sucks, coaches should have known this too. I expected a loss today since I don't think this team is good enough to beat baltimore without roethlisberger, so i don't have much venting to do. I do think that batch is / has been the better option out of our backups for years now.

they say batch is fragile, well it's not like leftwich hasn't been mr. ironman in his career either.

Wallace and his piss poor work ethic aside, they shouldn't of let Leftwich run that last series. His throws were way off target and often short of the receiver. Despite that I thought the officials missed a block in the back on the punt return TD. The tripping call on the Ravens last series was horrible as was the encroachment call where Yanda the RG obviously moved first. Should have been a false start.