Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Since Antonio Went Down (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=93820)

3rdandlong 11-19-2012 08:56 AM

Since Antonio Went Down

One thing that I've noticed since Antonio went down is that our receiver aren't getting open nearly as much. Last week I blamed the weather and poor field conditions. Last night it seemed like Byron had plenty of time but had to hold onto the ball for awhile. Wallace really is a one trick pony

FacemeIke 11-19-2012 09:06 AM

Re: Since Antonio Went Down

I completely agree. Even when Ben was in there against KC no one is getting open consistantly. Wallace is losing money each game. Sanders looked more like the #1 option last night with Brown out.

Stairway to 7 11-19-2012 09:10 AM

Sick and tired of Wallace and his pansy ass play.

Edman 11-19-2012 09:33 AM

While this whole situation sucks, the writing is on the wall for Wallace for next year.

Mikey can go take a hike.

Rotorhead 11-19-2012 09:37 AM

Yeah, he is certainly not working for a payday

Riddle_Of_Steel 11-19-2012 06:20 PM

I daresay we win that one last night if we had Brown. Dude is a highlight reel on legs.

People have been saying for months that Wallace is important because he opens things up for Brown. I think it is quite the opposite.

TRH 11-19-2012 06:23 PM

when's Brown coming back?

Atlanta Dan 11-19-2012 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRH (Post 1051290)
when's Brown coming back?

Supposedly 2 more weeks

If the Steelers lose in Cleveland my bet is AB definitely tries to play in Baltimore

Atlanta Dan 11-19-2012 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edman (Post 1050857)
While this whole situation sucks, the writing is on the wall for Wallace for next year.

Mikey can go take a hike.

Yep - props to the posters on this board (I was not one of them) who were saying losing Wallace and getting a #1 draft pick as compensation might be the way to go

steeltheone 11-19-2012 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atlanta Dan (Post 1051295)
Yep - props to the posters on this board (I was not one of them) who were saying losing Wallace and getting a #1 draft pick as compensation might be the way to go

Add me to that list, i never understood what people saw in a guy who can run fast and that's all.