Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Ed Reed suspended (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=93849)

SteelCurtain5643 11-19-2012 04:41 PM

Ed Reed suspended

Suspended 1 game for the hit to Sanders last night. Good. Fuck this scrub piece of trash. Bout time someone not in a Steelers uniform gets suspended.

Millers the sh!t 11-19-2012 04:47 PM

Re: Ed Reed suspended

Yeah I heard. When was his last violation? Seems a bit ridiculous to me.

BleedPurple 11-19-2012 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelCurtain5643 (Post 1051192)
Suspended 1 game for the hit to Sanders last night. Good. Fuck this scrub piece of trash. Bout time someone not in a Steelers uniform gets suspended.

Hahahahaha, Ed Reed is a scrub, that's rich.

stb_steeler 11-19-2012 05:04 PM

WAIT FOR IT......And were off!!!!!

SteelCurtain5643 11-19-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BleedPurple (Post 1051197)
Hahahahaha, Ed Reed is a scrub, that's rich.

He is, as are the rest of the ravens, all dirty pieces of trash

BleedPurple 11-19-2012 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelCurtain5643 (Post 1051237)
He is, as are the rest of the ravens, all dirty pieces of trash

Sorry I can't argue with you, your logic is just, too, strong. I'm dazzled by your intellect and football knowledge. I concede. Bravo. :applaudit:

SteelCurtain5643 11-19-2012 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BleedPurple (Post 1051242)
Sorry I can't argue with you, your logic is just, too, strong. I'm dazzled by your intellect and football knowledge. I concede. Bravo. :applaudit:

Just like you. You're team is a bunch of scrub ghetto trash, except for like the two white guys(Flacco and Pitta). You're just in denial. Not surprised people like you are the fanbase for an organization like that.

TRH 11-19-2012 05:47 PM

Let me go on the record as first saying that i don't think Reed should be suspended. Way too harsh. We've talked countless times about these plays being "bang-bang", receivers turning their heads at the last minute, etc, etc, etc.

That said - i just watched the "roundtable" on ESPN where they all sided with poor Ed Reed and what a great guy he is, and how he didn't do it on purpose, how the league is out of line, and on and on.
Back up to last year...and the same roundtables were saying that James Harrison really needed to be made an example of, how he's had a history of this (just like Reed does by the way..), and that Harrison is 'borderline' diry.....

Now that p***es me off. I think that neither Reed OR Harrison play dirty. I think thats the way they both play...play hard, play fast...receivers will turn heads, etc.
To sit there and listen to Reed being defended for the exact same thing - while i had to listen to James get chastised by these same crews really makes me angry.

BleedPurple 11-19-2012 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelCurtain5643 (Post 1051251)
Just like you. You're team is a bunch of scrub ghetto trash, except for like the two white guys(Flacco and Pitta). You're just in denial. Not surprised people like you are the fanbase for an organization like that.

:chuckle: Keep digging you're almost to China. :rofl:

P.S. You forgot Kruger and Birk. They're white, they must be pretty cool too!

BleedPurple 11-19-2012 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRH (Post 1051253)
Let me go on the record as first saying that i don't think Reed should be suspended. Way too harsh. We've talked countless times about these plays being "bang-bang", receivers turning their heads at the last minute, etc, etc, etc.

That said - i just watched the "roundtable" on ESPN where they all sided with poor Ed Reed and what a great guy he is, and how he didn't do it on purpose, how the league is out of line, and on and on.
Back up to last year...and the same roundtables were saying that James Harrison really needed to be made an example of, how he's had a history of this (just like Reed does by the way..), and that Harrison is 'borderline' diry.....

Now that p***es me off. I think that neither Reed OR Harrison play dirty. I think thats the way they both play...play hard, play fast...receivers will turn heads, etc.
To sit there and listen to Reed being defended for the exact same thing - while i had to listen to James get chastised by these same crews really makes me angry.

Agreed. Let the damn players play.