Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Do You Have NFL Network? If So You Are In Luck!~ (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=9385)

Lyn 08-10-2006 07:49 AM

Do You Have NFL Network? If So You Are In Luck!~

NFL Network will broadcast the Steelers/Cardinals game this Saturday at 4:00 eastern time LIVE!

83-Steelers-43 08-10-2006 07:52 AM

Re: Do You Have NFL Network? If So You Are In Luck!~

Yes I do.

My question when dealing with the NFL Network (not to go off topic, sorry Lyn), but does anybody know when they are going to show the "Steelers Training Camp"? They showed Falcons and Texans camp yesterday.

BlackNGold203 08-10-2006 07:53 AM

I might be wrong....but if I remember right....they usually do the SB champs camp last.....

83-Steelers-43 08-10-2006 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackNGold203
I might be wrong....but if I remember right....they usually do the SB champs camp last.....

I guess that makes sense. I will keep an eye out and if I find out I will post it in this thread. Thanks BNG.

stlrtruck 08-10-2006 07:57 AM

I have it and will have part of the Bay Area Fan Club (www.blackandgoldclub.net) (shameless plug) at the house to watch it. I have informed the wife and told her she can take the kids (the wee one being the exception) and do whatever!!!

As for the training camp segment, I think if you go to NFL.com, they should have a schedule!!!

83-Steelers-43 08-10-2006 07:59 AM

No Steelers? :thmbdown:

Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays beginning July 31 at 8 p.m. ET

NFL Network is planning a cross-country training camp tour this summer, profiling 12 NFL teams in 24 days on the returning series Inside Training Camp.

Inside Training Camp features 12 one-hour shows, giving exclusive access to practice sessions as teams prepare for the 2006 season and the journey toward Super Bowl XLI in South Florida.

ITC airs Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays beginning Monday, July 31, at 8 p.m. ET.

NFL Network visits (in chronological order) the Green Bay Packers, New York Giants, Baltimore Ravens, Atlanta Falcons, Kansas City Chiefs, Houston Texans, Denver Broncos, San Francisco 49ers, Indianapolis Colts, San Diego Chargers, Seattle Seahawks and Tennessee Titans (air schedule below).

Placing wireless microphones on players and coaches during each episode, NFL Network offers a rare glimpse of on-the-field action and instruction, capturing sights and sounds of team drills and player and coach interviews. Also, ITC reports on the latest news from each camp including injury updates and position battles.

Each episode of ITC features a host and analyst calling the action from the team facility. Analysts Brian Baldinger and Solomon Wilcots and hosts Paul Burmeister and Derrin Horton cover the camps. See below for the pairings.

Below are the dates for each episode of Inside Training Camp. All shows air at 8 p.m. ET.

Monday, July 31 at p.m. ET
Green Bay Packers
Host: Derrin Horton / Analyst: Brian Baldinger

Tuesday, August 1 at p.m. ET
New York Giants
Host: Paul Burmeister / Analyst: Solomon Wilcots

Wednesday, August 2 at p.m. ET
Baltimore Ravens
Host: Paul Burmeister / Analyst: Brian Baldinger

Monday, August 7 at p.m. ET
Atlanta Falcons

Tuesday, August 8 at p.m. ET
Kansas City Chiefs

Wednesday, August 9 at p.m. ET
Houston Texans

Monday, August 14 at p.m. ET
Denver Broncos

Tuesday, August 15 at p.m. ET
San Francisco 49ers
Host: Derrin Horton / Analyst: Solomon Wilcots

Wednesday, August 16 at p.m. ET
Indianapolis Colts

Monday, August 21 at p.m. ET
San Diego Chargers

Tuesday, August 22 at p.m. ET
Seattle Seahawks
Host: Derrin Horton / Analyst: Solomon Wilcots

Wednesday, August 23 at p.m. ET
Tennessee Titans

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/itc

Lyn 08-10-2006 08:05 AM

Let's just wait a damn minute here! Why are they not going to see the SuperBowl chamions? If this was NE or anyone else they(the media) would be all over it.

Does the Steelers organization maybe not allow that during training camp?....In their latest DVD all the players are wired up, then again perhaps only because it was their dvd. What are your thoughts? I would really like to know!

83-Steelers-43 08-10-2006 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyn
Let's just wait a damn minute here! Why are they not going to see the SuperBowl chamions? If this was NE or anyone else they(the media) would be all over it.

Does the Steelers organization maybe not allow that during training camp?....In their latest DVD all the players are wired up, then again perhaps only because it was their dvd. What are your thoughts? I would really like to know!

I have no idea. I don't see why the Steelers organization would not "allow" it. Your guess is as good as mine Lyn.

X-Terminator 08-10-2006 10:41 AM

But the Colts are one of them...gee, what a shocker? Gotta get the Peyton Manning love fest started early! :rolleyes: :thmbdown:

BTW, for Pittsburgh-area fans, the game will also be broadcast on FSN Pittsburgh.

SteelerFanInCA 08-10-2006 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyn
NFL Network will broadcast the Steelers/Cardinals game this Saturday at 4:00 eastern time LIVE!

Sweet. Thanks for the heads up Lyn. :smile: