Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Just announced: Batch will start vs Browns (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=93853)

NateDog07V 11-19-2012 05:44 PM

Just announced: Batch will start vs Browns

per NFL Network.... :tt04:

lardlad 11-19-2012 05:48 PM

Re: Just announced: Batch will start vs Browns

They said last night he is 37. Man I didn't think he was that old. 35 maybe… Wow, hope he stays clean!

Who's going to back him up? Where's jerrod johnson?

TRH 11-19-2012 05:51 PM

did we have a choice?? lol

The bigger question is who are we going to sign this week....

nj1923steelgirl 11-19-2012 05:58 PM

YES!!!!!!....better than another game with Lefty....

SteelersCanada 11-19-2012 06:03 PM

I'd rather have Batch than Weeden.

teegre 11-19-2012 06:06 PM

I'd rather have Batch than Philip Rivers.

(Not looking ahead, but man, that dude is a pick-six machine. Keenan Lewis or Ryan Clark or both of them is going to score on an INT.)

casteeler 11-19-2012 06:08 PM

Also tweeted was the Steelers will "Workout QBs":noidea::

nikstar 11-19-2012 09:40 PM

Why do the Steelers organization make these things public? I know they have a requirement to post about injuries and such but can't they just keep Lefty questionable/probable until gameday? Force the Browns to plan for both of our remaining qb's instead of announcing it to the world that 37 year old Batch will start?

Darkstorm05 11-19-2012 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikstar (Post 1051411)
Why do the Steelers organization make these things public? I know they have a requirement to post about injuries and such but can't they just keep Lefty questionable/probable until gameday? Force the Browns to plan for both of our remaining qb's instead of announcing it to the world that 37 year old Batch will start?

Nobody who saw Lefty after that last sack would ever believe he was going to be starting against the Browns. The guy looked like he was about to die.

Terminator 11-19-2012 09:44 PM

Mike Kafka. Working out tomorrow with Steelers. Probably going to see what he can do with our receivers, as well as Plaxico Burress.

If all of this works, then our remaining opponents will have no idea how to gameplan for us.