Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Troy officially listed as questionable as of now (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=93881)

Terminator 11-20-2012 11:11 AM

Troy officially listed as questionable as of now

Tomlin stated during the press conference that Troy will resume running tomorrow and is officially listed as questionable for Cleveland.

Finally, some good news coming through on that front.

(sorry, no news link yet)

JeromeBetties63 11-20-2012 11:12 AM

Re: Troy officially listed as questionable as of now

Good deal....

Fire Arians 11-20-2012 11:13 AM

better than being listed as out. but i hope he sits in this game if theres a good chance he's gonna reaggravate the injury again

troy is awesome but our defense has been playing well, he can afford to not be rushed back in.

JeromeBetties63 11-20-2012 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Arians (Post 1051646)
better than being listed as out. but i hope he sits in this game if theres a good chance he's gonna reaggravate the injury again

troy is awesome but our defense has been playing well, he can afford to not be rushed back in.

I agree on both counts....but even having him in the rotation in a week or two would be both a physical and emotional lift for the team.

Terminator 11-20-2012 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeromeBetties63 (Post 1051649)
I agree on both counts....but even having him in the rotation in a week or two would be both a physical and emotional lift for the team.

Flacco still checks the field for Troy even when he is sitting on the bench in sweats.

The guy is a game changer and must be accounted for.

:tt02::tt04::tt::tt03:

desertsteel 11-20-2012 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terminator (Post 1051643)
Tomlin stated during the press conference that Troy will resume running tomorrow and is officially listed as questionable for Cleveland.

Finally, some good news coming through on that front.

(sorry, no news link yet)

Good... hopefully they have been working him at QB while he is out and can come back under center.

stb_steeler 11-20-2012 11:33 AM

Im not holding my breath....

steeltheone 11-20-2012 11:37 AM

Should not even consider playing him for 2 weeks after they think he is ready. He needs to get healthy.

Darkstorm05 11-20-2012 11:57 AM

I wouldn't risk the chemistry on the D for Troy to play another quarter then go back to IR. We're crushing it right now, and it just isn't worth tinkering with. He can get in another 45 minutes of play time next season.

TRH 11-20-2012 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkstorm05 (Post 1051680)
I wouldn't risk the chemistry on the D for Troy to play another quarter then go back to IR. We're crushing it right now, and it just isn't worth tinkering with. He can get in another 45 minutes of play time next season.

that much? lol