Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Steelers Organization = CLASS (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=93928)

desertsteel 11-20-2012 05:38 PM

Steelers Organization = CLASS

From most of the threads started on here you would think the we are Bengal Nation! According to some of you experts, our front office people are dunces, the head coach should be fired, and the players are half-assing it. Not to mention that our trainers are terrible because we're the only team with injuries. It would be comical if it wasn't sad.

We are Steeler Nation and our organization (which I have been following since 1973 in the 3rd grade) is a class act. We have great ownership, FO, coach and players. The NFL is very competitive and no team has an unfair advantage. To accomplish what we have over the years, including recent history is a model of success that only New England gets compared with and we know that they are CHEATERS.

I'm not saying that everything we do is perfect and that the coaches always make the right call, but some of you just got off the short bus with your comments.

I see this this making a run this year.

BlaZeQuietly 11-20-2012 05:44 PM

Re: Steelers Organization = CLASS

Mike Wallace is Half Assing it. Calling a time out with 2:04 is poor clock management. (Tomlin's a great coach and I don't think he should be fired). But Wallace is Half Assing it.

SteelersCanada 11-20-2012 05:51 PM

Actually, calling a timeout with 2:04 left is a very, very good idea. Jumping offside and negating the effects of said timeout is a bad idea.

teegre 11-20-2012 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelersCanada (Post 1051895)
Actually, calling a timeout with 2:04 left is a very, very good idea. Jumping offside and negating the effects of said timeout is a bad idea.

Thank you, Canada. :thumbsup:

What I can not believe is that someone else is questioning the time out. :doh:

Come on people!!! (see the other thread about this. It's entitled, "Stupid thread.")

Rick5895 11-21-2012 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlaZeQuietly (Post 1051894)
Mike Wallace is Half Assing it. Calling a time out with 2:04 is poor clock management. (Tomlin's a great coach and I don't think he should be fired). But Wallace is Half Assing it.

Keisel doesn"t go off sides we get the ball back immediately after the 2 minute warning, probably with 1:50 left on the clock with better field position. The time out was called right.