Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Jets-Pats (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=93992)

SteelCurtain5643 11-22-2012 10:02 PM

Jets-Pats

35-3 Pats at the half, if they send Brady out for the 2nd half they are completely classless which they probably will even up 32. Jets are a circus tho, how do you run into your own o-lineman and fumble?!

ricardisimo 11-22-2012 10:05 PM

Re: Jets-Pats

The Jets are indeed a joke. The Tebow signing probably sold 1000 extra tickets, which will be negated times 30 by the start of next season. Brady will play to the last snap, make no mistake.

SteelCurtain5643 11-22-2012 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricardisimo (Post 1052211)
The Jets are indeed a joke. The Tebow signing probably sold 1000 extra tickets, which will be negated times 30 by the start of next season. Brady will play to the last snap, make no mistake.

Oh i know, because that classless p.o.s. organization loves running up the score

MasterOfPuppets 11-22-2012 10:33 PM

will rexy be fired before the end of the season ?
i look for them to hand out a pile of walkin papers by spring.....rex , tannenbum , sancheese , probably holmes , etc....
way to many under achieving loud mouths on one team.

SteelCurtain5643 11-22-2012 11:24 PM

up 37 and brady still in the game, big surprise there. such a classless organization

GoFor7 11-22-2012 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelCurtain5643 (Post 1052231)
up 37 and brady still in the game, big surprise there. such a classless organization

You know, the Jets' defense is allowed to try and stop them. It's not even like the Patriots were running trick plays like the Ravens do.

That's why I don't get the whining about "running up the score." Personally, I think some fans use that as an excuse when their defense can't stop anything. As if the other team is just supposed to stop doing anything and allow the losing team to get back into it.

ricardisimo 11-23-2012 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoFor7 (Post 1052234)
You know, the Jets' defense is allowed to try and stop them. It's not even like the Patriots were running trick plays like the Ravens do.

That's why I don't get the whining about "running up the score." Personally, I think some fans use that as an excuse when their defense can't stop anything. As if the other team is just supposed to stop doing anything and allow the losing team to get back into it.

They're classless for other reasons, Spygate coming to mind immediately. Running up the score is just stupid. Piss off one of the Jets' D-linemen enough and he'll just think "Who gives a shit? We're 4-7... let's just break Brady in two and call it a season."

GoFor7 11-23-2012 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricardisimo (Post 1052238)
They're classless for other reasons, Spygate coming to mind immediately. Running up the score is just stupid. Piss off one of the Jets' D-linemen enough and he'll just think "Who gives a shit? We're 4-7... let's just break Brady in two and call it a season."

But they didn't break Brady in half, did they? The Jets were just that bad, as indicated by the score.

Lets save the "unwritten rules" stuff for baseball.

Fire Haley 11-23-2012 07:42 AM

hahahahaha

"The Ass Fumble"

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/uploads/cho...dard_709.0.gif

lloydwoodson 11-23-2012 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killer (Post 1052271)

Bwahahaha good post.