Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Tailgate Party (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Anyone Tailgating at the game in Baltimore Dec. 2nd? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=94153)

SteelCityJimmy 11-26-2012 04:04 PM

Anyone Tailgating at the game in Baltimore Dec. 2nd?

Anyone gonna be tailgating at the game in Baltimore Dec. 2nd? We are looking for Steeler fans to party with that weekend. Let me know

Thanks

Jimmy

SteelCityJimmy 11-27-2012 03:12 PM

Re: Anyone Tailgating at the game in Baltimore Dec. 2nd?

Nothing?? No one is going to the game this weekend???

steelfury02 11-27-2012 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelCityJimmy (Post 1055000)
Nothing?? No one is going to the game this weekend???

neh, that's a lot of money to spend to be with an enormous gathering of Ravens fans - good luck to you:drink:

Darkstorm05 11-27-2012 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steelfury02 (Post 1055027)
neh, that's a lot of money to spend to be with an enormous gathering of Ravens fans - good luck to you:drink:

Aye, I don't have the kevlar gear required to make a trip to Murdermore.

steelerchad 11-27-2012 05:06 PM

I've been about 7 times. It's not that bad, but not really pleasant. I've had a couple of run ins. Made the mistake of taking the kids in 09 when Santonio caught the game winner at the goal line. That got ugly.

SteelCityJimmy 11-28-2012 01:51 PM

So you are telling me they are going to be really mean? It can't be that bad.

steelfury02 11-28-2012 01:56 PM

from the sounds of it - you're gonna get razzed (at the least) all game long - for me, the constant interruption and annoying remarks for that amount of time is not worth the $$. I'd say you got a 50/50 shot of being called some names, and low to moderate chance of someone getting in your face and trying to start something

If you are going to be walking downtown a lot - maybe you want a coat to cover up your Steelers gear. I wouldn't do downtown Bmore with a lot of Steelers gear on for any long duration - especially if you aren't familiar and make a wrong turn. If someone starts whaling on you - the Bmore cops are gonna just tell you to not be such an idiot for "wearing that shit." Bmore is bigger than Pittsburgh - they got bigger fish to fry - so don't expect them to take your side in an altercation.

Depends on how thin your skin is or what you don't mind puttin up with. I'm a lifelong Steeler fan, but being in MD for a while now - I'm not stupid either. You're kinda askin for it.

Terminator 11-28-2012 02:08 PM

I live about 30 minutes outside Baltimore.

I wouldn't wear Steelers gear there. Not at all.

steelfury02 11-28-2012 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terminator (Post 1055373)
I live about 30 minutes outside Baltimore.

I wouldn't wear Steelers gear there. Not at all.

yea - I've been attacked while my back was turned at a grocery store - alll because I had a Steelers t-shirt on. Ravens fans tend to be losers that way. Once I was done being shoved from behind - he didn't do much once I had a chance to turn around

Fire Arians 11-28-2012 02:40 PM

Here's a song for the OP

[youtube]g23GiivXC78[/youtube]