Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Myron imvolved in fender bender. (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=9426)

Lambertfan 08-11-2006 12:15 PM

Myron involved in fender bender.

Just saw Myron on channel 2 being interviewed about being invloved in a fender bender on the Parkway West. He said traffic was moving along at 5 mph when it happened and he got out and checked to see if anyone was injured and everyone was ok. He looked good and still had that raspy voice.....

klick81 08-11-2006 12:21 PM

Re: Myron imvolved in fender bender.

LOL...i thought your signature was talking about Myron. I was like WTF? Hahaha...no, but i hope everything's ok. Shouldn't be anything serious from what you're saying.

steelcity984 08-11-2006 12:23 PM

I highly reccomend his autobiography.

bigbensgirl7 08-11-2006 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by klick81
LOL...i thought your signature was talking about Myron. I was like WTF? Hahaha

I thought the same thing :sofunny:

Lambertfan 08-11-2006 12:24 PM

The reporter asked him if he was ok to drive,which iritated him. He said he could do handstands.....stupid reporters..bet he wanted to hit him!!!!!:boxing:

HometownGal 08-11-2006 01:09 PM

Yoi and double yoi!!!!

Thank God Myron is OK. He was one of my late father's lifelong high school chums and was so wonderful and empathetic to our family when Dad died a few years back, which we'll never forget and always love him for.

Myron is one tough bird, just like the man he idolized...Art Rooney, Sr. :cool:

TheTruestBlackGoldFan 08-11-2006 01:13 PM

Seriously he shouldn't be driving...he is like 300 years old...he can barely stand and that was a while ago i saw him do that. I love Myron just as much as everyone but...give up the keys.

nicesteel4life 08-11-2006 01:15 PM

Great Guy to sit with and hear his stories, His books are great, His voice is great and let him drive.....He deserves it...It was a 5 mile hr fender bender

X-Terminator 08-11-2006 01:20 PM

Glad to hear Myron is OK, not just from the accident but overall...

Steelers513 08-11-2006 01:25 PM

That'as to funny I just kept reading right into your signiture and was like what the heck he was drooling man i hope he's o.k. then I relized it was your signiture.....oh man that was funny LOL.