Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Tico the Steeler Dog's Week 13 Picks (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=94265)

Brett Cottrell 11-29-2012 04:21 PM

Tico the Steeler Dog's Week 13 Picks

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-1dbsmSrp5G...0/IMG_1785.JPG
Pittsburgh Steelers at Baltimore Ravens: My momma told me that if I canít say anything nice about the Steelersí chances, donít say anything at all.

Cincinnati Bengals at San Diego Chargers: My momma also told me that if you canít say anything nice about Norv Turner, say it really loud. Itís the only way the Chargerís management will get it through their thick skulls. Bengals by 10.

New Orleans Saints at Atlanta Falcons: I heard on the radio that the Devil went down to Georgia. I believe it. That place sucks. Saints by10.

Seattle Seahawks at Chicago Bears: Lovie is the worst football name ever. Luckily, one Urlacher cancels that ignominy. Bears by 14.

San Francisco 49ers at St. Louis Rams: Harbaugh likes Kaepernick starting this week. So does Jeff Fisher. Rams by 5.

New England Patriots at Miami Dolphins: Bill Belichick went to Shulaís steak house and ordered Flipper. Patriots by 10.

Arizona Cardinals at NY Jets: The Jets will probably win, but only because somebody has to. Jets by 3.

Indianapolis Colts at Detroit Lions: Whatís the difference between unreliable time bomb and Ndamukong Suh? Oneís a powerful explosive device capable of going off at any moment, the otherís a bomb. Lions by 2.

Minnesota Vikings at Green Bay Packers: Cheese tastes better than Vikings. Packers by 7.

Houston Texans at Tennessee Titans: Good lord, is Tennessee still a state? Why are we worried about the fiscal cliff when we havenít even taken care of the Tennessee problem? Texas by 10.

Carolina Panthers at Kansas City Chiefs: The people of Kansas City deserve better than the Chiefs. Wait, no they donít. Panthers by 2.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Denver Broncos: Mr. Ed met John Elway and asked him why he had such a long face. Elway didnít get it. Broncos by 7.

Cleveland Browns at Oakland Raiders: The only thing worse than these two teams is the fact that they both beat the Steelers. Ugh. Raiders by 3.

Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Cowboys: I shared a kennel at the Washington Animal Rescue League with some of Mike Vickís dogs. Cowboys by 456,222.

NY Giants at Washington Redskins: Revenge of the RG3PO! Redskins win the rematch by 14.

Jacksonville Jaguars at Buffalo Bills: This pretty much sums up the Billís season. Luckily, theyíre playing the Jaguars. Bills by 5.
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9xV49X9cnHI?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

teegre 11-30-2012 11:20 PM

Re: Tico the Steeler Dog's Week 13 Picks

How did I miss this???

Once again: genius... with this being the best (because its TRUE):

Cincinnati Bengals at San Diego Chargers: My momma also told me that if you canít say anything nice about Norv Turner, say it really loud. Itís the only way the Chargerís management will get it through their thick skulls. Bengals by 10.

Lady Steel 12-01-2012 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tico the Steeler Dog

Pittsburgh Steelers at Baltimore Ravens: My momma told me that if I canít say anything nice about the Steelersí chances, donít say anything at all.

Ah man. C'mon Tico. Show the Steelers some love. Just for that, you're not gettin' a Beggin' Strip. Bad dog.

The_Joker 12-01-2012 07:44 AM

Saints @ Falcons: Saints had their fun. Falcons get them back, 27-17.

Jaguars @ Bills: Jags will put up a fight, but it won't be enough. Bills win 28-20.

Seahawks @ Bears: Losing your top 2 CB's will hurt. Bears win 34-14.

Colts @ Lions: Gut tells me Lions. 26-23.

Vikings @ Packers: Vikings can't hang with the big boys yet. Packers rebound 31-14.

Texans @ Titans: Told you Jags would get 'em! Texans continue the Titans woes, by winning 30-10.

Panthers @ Chiefs: What an awful game. Chiefs win 17-13.

49ers @ Rams: Another tie. Just kidding. Niners take it 27-23.

Patriots @ Dolphins: Pats are on fire. Patriots win 38-27.

Cardinals @ Jets: Nevermind, this is worse. I don't even care who wins this one.

Buccaneers @ Broncos: Now here is a good game! Broncos win in close one, 28-24.

Browns @ Raiders: God help the Raiders. Browns make the Raiders look even worse. 24-13.

Bengals @ Chargers: I hope I'm wrong, but I got the Bengals 31-20.

Steelers @ Ravens: Ugh, freaking Rats at the wrong time! Steelers 17-14... I hope.

Eagles @ Cowboys: You blew it Eagles, you really did. Cowboys 25-20.

Giants @ Redskins: Going for the underdog here. Redskins keep the ball rolling, 27-21.

Brett Cottrell 12-01-2012 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Steel (Post 1056191)
Ah man. C'mon Tico. Show the Steelers some love. Just for that, you're not gettin' a Beggin' Strip. Bad dog.

Tico told me that it was the hardest pick he'd ever made. He was so distraught, he couldn't eat fora whole minute and a half. It was that serious.

Lady Steel 12-01-2012 11:41 AM

Since Tico is being such a grump, I brought him a, um, friend. Tico needs a good (bleep).

http://www.defondos.com/bulkupload/i...Poodle_800.jpg

:chuckle:

AndyWitmyer 12-01-2012 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Steel (Post 1056242)
Since Tico is being such a grump, I brought him a, um, friend. Tico needs a good (bleep).

http://www.defondos.com/bulkupload/i...Poodle_800.jpg

:chuckle:

I'm betting that poodle likes it doggy style! Go get her Tico! :toofunny:

nj1923steelgirl 12-01-2012 05:59 PM

Thanks for everyone picking the Eagles to loose......ahh music to my ears!

Hawaii 5-0 12-01-2012 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Steel (Post 1056242)
Tico needs a good (bleep).

friend? :chuckle:

Hawaii 5-0 12-02-2012 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brett Cottrell (Post 1055723)

Arizona Cardinals at NY Jets: The Jets will probably win, but only because somebody has to. Jets by 3.

Mark Sanchez has 3 interceptions in the first half, Arizona leads 3-0 at the half.

guess somebody has to win...:doh: