Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Raven's Post Game Goodness (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=94350)

Darkstorm05 12-02-2012 06:27 PM

Raven's Post Game Goodness

Great fight, good win. Everyone saying we should lose, we suck, etc., should be ashamed.

Ricco Suavez 12-02-2012 06:31 PM

Re: Raven's Post Game Goodness

Yea it sickens me to read some of the venom our so-called fans spout out during game day threads. I understand being critical but some of the comments are so childish and juvenile I wonder how many fans are above 15 years old. No wonder half of them believe "REAL" football is like some video game. Great win by a gutsy team. This win keeps us in the hunt.

stb_steeler 12-02-2012 06:34 PM

Those who also doubted Charlie can suck it also....:tt02:

Hawaii 5-0 12-02-2012 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ricco Suavez (Post 1057346)
Great win by a gutsy team.

this sums it up very well...:thumbsup:

WVABE 12-02-2012 06:37 PM

Charlie looked fairly descent today except for that over throw in the end zone.

StainlessStill 12-02-2012 06:37 PM

... and I thought the GUTS in N.Y couldn't be topped!

This is one of the most incredible wins I've ever seen givin OUR circumstance.

How about James Harrison with the strip-sack? Deja vu!

austinfrench76 12-02-2012 06:38 PM

I stay off of the gameday threads b/c I realize it's a 60 minute game. I will admit though, it's tough sometimes! Go Steelers, big win!

IowaSteeler927 12-02-2012 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stb_steeler (Post 1057375)
Those who also doubted Charlie can suck it also....:tt02:

Couldn't agree more. Charlie was definitely rusty last week and he's getting old but that man has given us a decade of hard work and dedication. I couldn't be more proud of how they fought and turned things around after the last two weeks. Charlie just had to put his best friend Roxie (his Rottweiler) down after her cancer came back and here he is leaving it all out on the field. For shame naysayers for shame.

RichardCullinanForever 12-02-2012 06:40 PM

Through week 13:

Offensive MVP: Ben Roethlisberger & Health Miller (Tie)
Defensive MVP: Ryan Clark
Special Teams MVP: Shuan Fucking Suisham

Great fucking win.

Darkstorm05 12-02-2012 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IowaSteeler927 (Post 1057417)
Couldn't agree more. Charlie was definitely rusty last week and he's getting old but that man has given us a decade of hard work and dedication. I couldn't be more proud of how they fought and turned things around after the last two weeks. Charlie just had to put his best friend Roxie (his Rottweiler) down after her cancer came back and here he is leaving it all out on the field. For shame naysayers for shame.

I predicted Batch would pull out a good retirement game for this one, and was glad to see it happen. Now to hope Ben comes back and builds on the momentum.