Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Tomlin Harbaugh hand shake! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=94363)

Raw Steel 12-02-2012 07:09 PM

Tomlin blows off Harbaugh

Anyone see the exchange at the end? They just showed the handshake and poor John Harbaugh's feelings were hurt that Coach Mike didn't have anything to say to him. The look on Harbaugh's face is priceless. You do know the league doesn't like you, Harbaugh? If someone can post the video, please do.

SoCalFan 12-02-2012 07:10 PM

Tomlin Harbaugh hand shake!

Just seen a replay and Harbaugh said congratulations while shaking hands, and Tomlin looked the other way! Harbaugh didnt let go and pulled Tomlin back towards him! Tomlin finally said thank you! Whats up with that? History?

SoCalFan 12-02-2012 07:12 PM

Re: Tomlin blows off Harbaugh

You beat me to it! Everyone knows Harbaughs a punk!

Atlanta Dan 12-02-2012 07:12 PM

Re: Tomlin Harbaugh hand shake!

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCalFan (Post 1057521)
Just seen a replay and Harbaugh said congratulations while shaking hands, and Tomlin looked the other way! Harbaugh didnt let go and pulled Tomlin back towards him! Tomlin finally said thank you! Whats up with that? History?

'
Saw that as well - IMO Tomlin thinks Harbaugh and his team are punks

BlaZeQuietly 12-02-2012 07:13 PM

Re: Tomlin blows off Harbaugh

Rice should have never touch that terrible towel.

SoCalFan 12-02-2012 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atlanta Dan (Post 1057525)
'
Saw that as well - IMO Tomlin thinks Harbaugh and his team are punks

Raw Steel beat me to the thread, no need for 2 of the same! Lock/delete!!!:tt02:

Curtain_of_Steel 12-02-2012 07:14 PM

Tomlin does not like shaking hands with whiney girls.

We need a screen shot to do the captions on it, lol That could be good for some laughs.

SoCalFan 12-02-2012 07:15 PM

I would love to see the video if someone can post it! My comp skillz are lacking!

lipps83 12-02-2012 07:17 PM

I missed that. If someone could post a gif or a video I would appreciate it, as I am sure others would.

tony hipchest 12-02-2012 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lipps83 (Post 1057537)
I missed that. If someone could post a gif or a video I would appreciate it, as I am sure others would.

it will be viral by tomorrow. im sure steelersdepot will have it posted soon.

harbaugh looked like he wanted to show tomlin all his SB rings and expected him to kiss them like rex ryan does bill belichick.

harbaugh fancies himself as relevant to the steelers. tomlin views him and his team as a speed bump on the road to the SB.