Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Whose ready to watch baltimore nosedive? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=94415)

tburhans 12-03-2012 12:26 PM

Whose ready to watch baltimore nosedive?

Looking at there schedule a four game losing streak is very realistic and I'd love for it to happen. Either that or have us knock them out of the playoffs yet again

GMU Steeler 12-03-2012 12:35 PM

Re: Whose ready to watch baltimore nosedive?

It's very possible it could happen. Their last four games are all tough ones.

JeromeBetties63 12-03-2012 12:43 PM

They will struggle...but the three lucky wins they had earlier in the season will let them sneak in.

White_Steel_Wolfe 12-03-2012 12:45 PM

4 game losing streak huh? Then we take the division? :rofl::chuckle:

I'm all for that!:tt02:

Fire Arians 12-03-2012 12:50 PM

doubt that will happen, just because they lost to us doesnt make them a bad team. they will more than likely still take the division (if they win 2 it prolly locks it, better conference record)

steelerchad 12-03-2012 12:55 PM

Yeah. They will hold any tiebreaker scenario with the Bengals or us. They need to go 1-3 and we have to win out. Unlikely, but possible IMO. I think they'll actually go 2-2, but if they lose to the Skins and we beat the Chargers this week things get interesting.

Fire Arians 12-03-2012 01:00 PM

they aren't going to lose to the skins, RG3 can tear up soft teams like dallas, but he's gonna fold when he's up against baltimore's more physical defense. I don't see him lighting them up (of course it will be awesome if I'm wrong, but just being realistic)

CTSxViper 12-03-2012 01:02 PM

Homestly you're right we have a very tough schedule. We need to win Redskins and Bengals which I think we can. The others will be very hard.

OX1947 12-03-2012 01:03 PM

Doesnt matter, as long as the Steelers are healthy going into the playoffs with hopefully a 5 game winning streak, the league is toast. Steelers defense is really putting things together well.

stairway27 12-03-2012 01:14 PM

I actually think that the Redskins have a good shot at beating the Ravens. Their run game is legit, and the Ravens rush D is not. I also wouldn't judge RG3 based off the game against the Steelers. There's a reason why our D is 13-2 vs Rookie QBs. RG3 is for real. Don't under estimate his passing skills either.