Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NCAA Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Sleepers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=9452)

Jeremy 08-12-2006 12:01 AM

Sleepers

It seems that every year one or two teams sneak up on everyone. I think Ole Miss is going to be that team this year. They have a proven SEC caliber quaterback coming on board in Schaffer and they have a good recruiting class as well.

Thoughts?

Haiku_Dirtt 08-12-2006 07:31 PM

Re: Sleepers

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeremy
It seems that every year one or two teams sneak up on everyone. I think Ole Miss is going to be that team this year. They have a proven SEC caliber quaterback coming on board in Schaffer and they have a good recruiting class as well.

Thoughts?

I'm very curious to see what Bush and Louisville can do. Also how Stoops is bringing along the Wildcats.

West Virginia is in the Top 10 but can they take this program to the highest level is something I'm looking at.

BlackNGold203 08-12-2006 07:41 PM

Once again...not being a college football "expert"....but WVU doesnt seem to get a whole lotta love...do they?

SteelCityMan786 08-12-2006 09:47 PM

WVU is picked to be national runner up.

CantStop85 08-12-2006 10:12 PM

I think Georgia Tech will do a lot better than many expect. In fact, I am officially calling a Notre Dame upset in their first game.

Haiku_Dirtt 08-13-2006 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CantStop85
I think Georgia Tech will do a lot better than many expect. In fact, I am officially calling a Notre Dame upset in their first game.

I'd be :dancing: The Yellowjackets will have to be lights out in the fourth quarter. If it stays close then expect the zebras on the grassy knoll to Fed Ex the W and puss Weis back to South Bend.

Haiku_Dirtt 08-13-2006 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackNGold203
Once again...not being a college football "expert"....but WVU doesnt seem to get a whole lotta love...do they?

No they don't. But faltering on center stage has been a dilemma. They need to keep this coach. But unfortunately he is probably auditioning for anything but Morgantown. I hope I'm wrong because I think they have something special.

Jeremy 08-13-2006 10:42 AM

Well if you want someone outside of the Top 25, Arizona is a solid pick to break through and have a big season.

If you're looking at someone outside of the Top 10, Penn State and Michigan could both out together good runs and be right there at the end of the season.