Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   My wife (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=94535)

ChristianKustomz 12-05-2012 07:52 PM

My wife
 
I am proud to announce to everyone after 6+ years of marriage and my wife being a Ravens fan (didn't know it when we got married-lol) she text me just a few minutes ago that she's done and she wants to go out with me tomorrow to buy her Steelers gear!

Can I get a Congradulations and an AMEN!

Took 6+ years but I finally got her! Now she's perfect! LOL.

GO PITTSBURGH!!!!!

Hawaii 5-0 12-05-2012 08:04 PM

Re: My wife
 
AMEN brother! :drink:

I'm glad you were able to rescue her from the dark side...:thumbsup:

lardlad 12-05-2012 08:15 PM

Re: My wife
 
Whooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Did she watch NFL replay last night?

SoCalFan 12-05-2012 09:28 PM

Re: My wife
 
Congrats, BUT lets see if it lasts...Im a firm believer in being a die hard fan! If so, good for you, good for her and good for your neighbors!!!

ETL 12-05-2012 10:09 PM

Re: My wife
 
She's lying buddy...

She's just telling you that she likes the Steelers now so you will have sex with her....

desertsteel 12-05-2012 10:38 PM

Re: My wife
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristianKustomz (Post 1059220)
I am proud to announce to everyone after 6+ years of marriage and my wife being a Ravens fan (didn't know it when we got married-lol) she text me just a few minutes ago that she's done and she wants to go out with me tomorrow to buy her Steelers gear!

Can I get a Congradulations and an AMEN!

Took 6+ years but I finally got her! Now she's perfect! LOL.

GO PITTSBURGH!!!!!

Congrats. But how could you not know that your married a ratbird fan???

Hawaii 5-0 12-05-2012 10:54 PM

Re: My wife
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by desertsteel (Post 1059255)
Congrats. But how could you not know that your married a ratbird fan???

the first thing I asked my now wife when we initially met was what her favorite football team was.

when she answered the Denver Broncos, I asked her why and she answered "because John Elway has a nice ass".

when we got married, I made her promise that she would convert to the Pittsburgh Steelers once Elway retired and she kept her word and we've been happily married ever since. :tt02:

JeromeBetties63 12-05-2012 10:57 PM

Re: My wife
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawaii 5-0 (Post 1059258)
the first thing I asked my now wife when we initially met was what her favorite football team was.

when she answered the Denver Broncos, I asked her why and she answered "because John Elway has a nice ass".

when we got married, I made her promise that she would convert to the Pittsburgh Steelers once Elway retired and she kept her word and we've been happily married ever since. :tt02:

Elway? That dude is ugly and a punk. Never looked at his arse but it must be great to a woman cause he's got nothing else. :banging:

Hawaii 5-0 12-05-2012 11:01 PM

Re: My wife
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JeromeBetties63 (Post 1059259)
Elway? That dude is ugly and a punk. Never looked at his arse but it must be great to a woman cause he's got nothing else. :banging:

I agree, but what made me overlook this was that my now wife had a great ass also...:chuckle:

JeromeBetties63 12-05-2012 11:02 PM

Re: My wife
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCalFan (Post 1059248)
Congrats, BUT lets see if it lasts...Im a firm believer in being a die hard fan! If so, good for you, good for her and good for your neighbors!!!

A woman can and will change. My wife was a Redskins fan when I married her. She never even mentions them or wants to watch them anymore. Total black and yellow. She gave me an entire Steeler room for my birthday. Painted it herself....its awesome! She loves the Steelers, watches the games, goes crazy with me, never complains about the money I spend to go to a game or two every season and a Steeler win is always a good night! :tt04: :tt02: :tt: :tt03: :tt04: :tt02: :tt: :tt03:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum