Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Tico's Wk 14 Picks. Now with extra Gary Busey. (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=94567)

Brett Cottrell 12-06-2012 03:59 PM

Tico's Wk 14 Picks. Now with extra Gary Busey.

San Diego Chargers at Pittsburgh Steelers: Itís not that Norv Turnerís a crappy coach. But, with plenty of hard work, he might get there one day. Steelers by 10.

Denver Broncos at Oakland Raiders: Gary Busey and John Elway were separated at birth. Well, not their teeth. Broncos by 10.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Q4bXjtIhsO.../gary+busy.jpg

St. Louis Rams at Buffalo Bills: Dear Buffalo Ė your football team is Godís way of saying youíre losers. Rams by 4.

Dallas Cowboys at Cincinnati Bengals: Some cities never live up to their reputations. Cincinnati does, it sucks. Cowboys by 1.

Kansas City Chiefs at Cleveland Browns: If you care about this game, put down the Funyuns and Mountain Dew and just admit it Ė you momma never loved you. Line off.

Tennessee Titans at Indianapolis Colts: Itís smarter to be lucky than itís lucky to be smart. Luckís both. Colts by 5.

Baltimore Ravens at Washington Redskins: RG3PO is the best thing to hit DC since democracy. Redskins by 7.

Atlanta Falcons at Carolina Panthers: Cam Newton needs to stop the Superman pose. Superman could read through walls. Cam Newton canít even read a defense. Falcons by 10.

NY Jets at Jacksonville Jaguars: If the Jaguars were as awesome as their ownerís mustache theyíd be Super Bowl champs. Jets by 2.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-EVc7SK5096...hn+jaguars.jpg

Miami Dolphins at San Francisco 49ers: Last week the 49ers snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. This week, theyíll feast on Mahi Mahi. 49ers by 14.

Arizona Cardinals at Seattle Seahawks: I watched the Cardinals game last week. More bounce passes than John Stockton. Seahawks by 10.

New Orleans Saints at NY Giants: Eli Manningís 2012 performance is like a box of chocolates. You never know what youíre going to get. Giants by 7.

Detroit Lions at Green Bay Packers: Detroit should stop flirting with Mediocrity and marry it already. They were made for each other. Packers by 8.

Houston Texans at New England Patriots: Whoever said ďdonít mess with TexasĒ was stupid and missed out on a lot of fun. Patriots by 7.

Philadelphia Eagles at Tampa Bay Buccaneers: I shared a kennel at the Washington Animal Rescue League with some of Mike Vickís dogs. Bucs by 456,222.

Chicago Bears at Minnesota Vikings: I think I can throw farther than Christian Ponder. And Iím a dog. Bears by 3.

Follow Tico on Facebook or his Blog.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-YSLtS1a0Y5...0/DSC_0453.JPG

Buddha Bus 12-06-2012 04:28 PM

Re: Tico's Wk 14 Picks. Now with extra Gary Busey.

Like Mediocrity would even have the Lions. It's waaaaay out of their league. :chuckle:

Lady Steel 12-06-2012 05:56 PM

Oh look, it's Tico the Steelers Fraud. I'm surprised you had the nerve to come around again. Last week's game was the biggest of the season thus far, and you blew it because you didn't believe. You. Are. Dead. To. Me. And I "unliked" you on Facebook. :chuckle:

Brett Cottrell 12-06-2012 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Steel (Post 1059438)
Oh look, it's Tico the Steelers Fraud. I'm surprised you had the nerve to come around again. Last week's game was the biggest of the season thus far, and you blew it because you didn't believe. You. Are. Dead. To. Me. And I "unliked" you on Facebook. :chuckle:

I'm just a dog. I get bonus points just for not pooping in the wrong yard.:noidea:

Buddha Bus 12-07-2012 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brett Cottrell (Post 1059442)
I'm just a dog. I get bonus points just for not pooping in the wrong yard.:noidea:

Well, apparently, he pooped in Lady Steel's yard.

GET IN THE CRATE, TICO!!! BAD DOG!!!! :nono:

:chuckle:

teegre 12-07-2012 06:23 PM

Itís not that Norv Turnerís a crappy coach. But, with plenty of hard work, he might get there one day.

I am going to use that. Nicely played.

Hawaii 5-0 12-07-2012 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teegre (Post 1059664)
Itís not that Norv Turnerís a crappy coach. But, with plenty of hard work, he might get there one day.

I am going to use that. Nicely played.

you better hurry and use that line, most likely you will only be able to say that until the end of this season since he will then be an unemployed coach.

casteeler 12-07-2012 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Steel (Post 1059438)

I hope your kidding! These are something I look foward to all week, Good Dog Tico

WVABE 12-08-2012 06:17 AM

She's teasing;

Bolts 16
Steelers 17

Buddha Bus 12-08-2012 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by casteeler (Post 1059676)
I hope your kidding! These are something I look foward to all week, Good Dog Tico

:doh: