Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Denver v.s. Oakland (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=94581)

ChristianKustomz 12-06-2012 08:56 PM

Denver v.s. Oakland

Anyone else watching the Thursday night game? I'm really surprised its as close as it is. 13-7 Denver. Manning is looking pretty good but his offense is just flat and the offense for the Raiders is looking sharp like their defense. Oaklands QB needs to be fired for sucking so bad but it's a really close game. It's half time right now.:coffee:

tony hipchest 12-06-2012 09:52 PM

Re: Denver v.s. Oakland

i said to my dad this game will be over five minutes after the start. the broncos scored their 1st TD in 4 minutes and 30 seconds.

the 1st half was definitely closer than i thought but its outta hand now.

still cant believe we lost to this trainwreck of a team.

Fire Arians 12-07-2012 12:10 AM

denver is good but not as good as people on these forums are saying, they can be beat

ChristianKustomz 12-07-2012 06:38 AM

I know. I'm not sure how the heck we lost to these 2 teams. They both looked like un-talented teams with an end score being so close. I don't get it? Manning is a good QB. I think he's a bit too egotistical at times but I think over all the Broncos are just an average team. Not sure how they are up 10 wins this year. They did the same thing last year with Tebow but I didn't think they had the team to do it then either. Kind of reminds me of Baltimore. A lot of their games are won because the other teams mistakes. Without those they would have never scored. Just my 2 cents.

silver & black 12-07-2012 09:17 AM

The Raiders suck. There isn't much else to say.

SteelCityMom 12-07-2012 11:20 AM

Crap, I constantly forget about Thursday night games. Would have liked to watch that one. Not too surprised by the results though I guess lol.

Fire Arians 12-07-2012 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristianKustomz (Post 1059568)
I know. I'm not sure how the heck we lost to these 2 teams. They both looked like un-talented teams with an end score being so close. I don't get it? Manning is a good QB. I think he's a bit too egotistical at times but I think over all the Broncos are just an average team. Not sure how they are up 10 wins this year. They did the same thing last year with Tebow but I didn't think they had the team to do it then either. Kind of reminds me of Baltimore. A lot of their games are won because the other teams mistakes. Without those they would have never scored. Just my 2 cents.

i wouldn't go as far to say they're an average team, they are well above average, they just don't look like world beaters. I don't see them really going to baltimore and winning at their house very easily, they don't look *that* good.

KManX89 12-07-2012 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Arians (Post 1059601)
i wouldn't go as far to say they're an average team, they are well above average, they just don't look like world beaters. I don't see them really going to baltimore and winning at their house very easily, they don't look *that* good.

They're definitely an "above average" team... top 5 offense AND defense, that will definitely get you far in the playoffs. Hell, I wouldn't put it past them to be the team that knocks the Patsies out (or so I hope :mad:).